LiquidSmooth 3.2 featuring Mourta-Kernel 3.4.x (updated 2014-10-15)

Guest Mourta

Guest fritzcola

Tomorrow is when Mourta think it's tomorrow. He will release it for sure, but when he thinks its time. So dont go on his nerves, wait till it is published and be happy that Mourta still works on the P880.

Guest NothingSerious
18 hours ago, fritzcola said:

Tomorrow is when Mourta think it's tomorrow. He will release it for sure, but when he thinks its time. So dont go on his nerves, wait till it is published and be happy that Mourta still works on the P880.

It's not as bad as this, don't worry peeps.

i'mjustplayinghthoughdontkillme.

To be honest... If you see delays, it's for a (very) good cause.

Edited by NothingSerious

Guest Mourta
On 2016-06-26 at 11:18 AM, NothingSerious said:

It's not as bad as this, don't worry peeps.

i'mjustplayinghthoughdontkillme.

To be honest... If you see delays, it's for a (very) good cause.

Thank you, and yeah, i kinda got interrupted by an event there, it's up now, i haven't finished the last touches on the kernel but it'll be up sometime tomorrow with any luck.

I'm going to push a somewhat universal roomservice later on.

Guest Mourta
On 2016-06-25 at 5:09 PM, fritzcola said:

No, i'll release it when i have time to finish and release something. It's up now and it's far from stable, it's a first look at what a good device and vendor will look like, i haven't even had the time to test it at all but i published it because i knew you wanted to build using my kernel (even though you proclaim it's your "new" kernel).

I'm not in a good mood so don't push me.

I've spent several months in a badword bunker and you ARE getting on my nerves with this "mourta is so easily offended so don't ask" bullshit.

Guest dastan

I have huawei T8951 adroid version of 4.0.4 can any one please send me 4.1.2 version jelly bean rom

Edited by dastan

Guest Mourta
On 2016-06-29 at 11:15 AM, dastan said:

I have huawei T8951 adroid version of 4.0.4 can any one please send me 4.1.2 version jelly bean rom

Perhaps if you try that question in the correct forum?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest justchris20

Wikipedia: tomorrow = the day after -> but you create the new mega word:

mourta tomorrow = the day after * π * x.

Great. Tomorrow you can read it official in wikipedia. You are my hero. Love ❤ it.

• Guest pinned this topic