[ROM][ALL][KK] Nameless Rom [18/10/14]

Guest chil360

Guest chil360

@stevelexx I have not had time to work on this rom because of my work on the display-caf builds. We will probably need to use display-caf to get Lollipop working so that is more important at the moment. Hopefully I can return to Nameless at some point.

@Romagnolo1973 The update folders in Copy are to provide OTA support in NamelessCenter. I have created a script to generate these files when I create a new build which are read by NamelessCenter to determine when a new build is available.

Guest Romagnolo1973

ahh thanks chill so is athings for you, we don't need it.

We know that the caf is the most immportant step for our devices.so don't worry and take your time, hoping next step will be a SlimPop rom  :-)

Edited by Romagnolo1973

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Željko Kovačević

Works perfect for me with Synopsis Kernel Cm11 (19-08-2014),no reboot.With chill kernel sometimes reebot.

Now is perfect,great job,better  then CM11.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Works perfect for me with Synopsis Kernel Cm11 (19-08-2014),no reboot.With chill kernel sometimes reebot.

Now is perfect,great job,better  then CM11.

Synopsis works but in my case I had problem with light sensor when in automatic (screen start flashing going from min to max) and more reboots than chill kernel, so check the sensor behaviour first, I reverted back to original kernel

Guest andrea2107

Guys,i just compiled an update for nameless for the y300(and g510,g330 user can flash y300 to g330 packet)

Download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw9J7KBntgNXZ1kxZUlWZ3ExckE/edit?usp=docslist_api

Btw i was thinking to build a JB 4.2.2 pacman ROM,but since my PC is so slow(it took like 8 hours to compile) and since i need to return to windows i can't compile more Roms

So here what you can do ;)

Send a little donation to my PayPal:here's my email: [email protected]

Even a little value of money is sufficient,if i reach a good value(Like 100€) i can buy a 300€ PC (i will add 200€) and then compile almost as a nightly/weekly(i use PC daily )

But,if you have a linux dedicated server you could simply give me data,so i can set-up Jenkins and starting conpiling nightlies

So i can say...i need your help,i don't want to give up with devoloping,but it took 3 days to setup all and i can't keep linux on a very old family PC,if you donate you will always be on my credits

Thank you,andrea2107

Credits for nameless ROM

Chil360:u8833 sources

Luca020400:he helped me so much,and he contribuited with chil's source

Edited by andrea2107

Good jod andrea2107, I was aware of your progress on freenode. I hope you can continue with your work early, good luck bro, in these days i can try donate you, now i have problems with paypal.  :D

Edited by Guest

Guest andrea2107

If I add a PayPal account what will happen ?? XD

I will earn a lot of money ( I hope )

Lol XD,btw if i buy a PC with people's donation i will forever have a debt,and continue porting roms,it would be amazing,being a good devoloper was my dream,i wanna reach dazzozo 1 day (so sooooon without nothing to compile :( )

Note:my nameless build is using chil's kernel :)

Edited by andrea2107

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LordMCDonald

If I add a PayPal account what will happen ?? XD

I will earn a lot of money ( I hope )

If you add a PayPal account then you won't have a Y300 anymore

• 6 months later...