Write Model and Vendor

For me Motorola Moto G 2014

Specs

Trend vendor :

1) Motorola

2) Google

3) Xiaomi

Edited by luca020400

Share link of specs here, easier for everybody. :)

I will write SoC & spec... Best brand is the one that give it to you for affordable price with solid build quality.

SoC: MT8752/MT6752 (MTK) 8x A53 up to 2 GHz & MALI T760MP2 with LTE 4G x2

Mem: 2GB

NAND integrated storage: 16GB (4 ROM, 6 apps & 6 storage) with additional SD card storage.

Display: 5-5.5" 720p (with stretch resistance protection).

Battery: 2500-3000 mAha (Removable!!!).

Cameras; back 13 MP (Sony), front 5 MP.

Estimated price: 150 US $ (plastic unibody straightened ram).

Estimated availability: in range of two months.

This is naturally a budget device recommendation even I think it will satisfy anybody's need for anything even its not a mean game machine it will do even that considerable good with this resolution.

Its time to lay a nail in Qualcomm coffin as S410 & 615 are really bad compared to this.

Edited by ZolaIII

Big Little ??

You have small hands :p

I dont know, i must think. Maybe xiaomi could be good. Also budget phone.

Nexus 6 *.*

Man I would love to have that device :)

Nexus 6 ??

It's a phablet

Nexus 6 ??

It's a phablet

Ooopss, missed last news about it:S

Then Nexus 5, that a perfect phone for me.

And that motorola you talking about, what a great phone too, they got better and better as they got bought by Google :D

Edited by krux3r

I will buy Motorola Moto G 2014

5" HD Screen

Snapdragon 400 4x 1.2GHz

Adreno 305

1GB RAM

8MP Backcamera

Android 4.4.4 with a fast Android 5.0 Update :)

Big Little ??

No real octa core even you won't see a real benefit from rest 4 cores in 90% usage scenarios. I do feel that one or two A53s so hi clocked compared to competition socs (S615 big (1.5GHz) little (1GHz)) will offer more than decent performance in single - dual threaded apps (99% apps including browsing). Would actually like more two more T760 clusters then those additional CPU cores but Chinese are slow learners when it comes to this. I still think that big little is just waist of silicon.

You want tablet with phone abilities?

Take look at this even 1080p is a overkill for this GPU rest is fully in line with what I wrote:

http://www.ainol-novo.com/cube-t7-4g-lte-tablet-64bit-mt8752-octa-core-7-inch-cortex-a53-android-4-4.html

We will see what will Intel bring to the table by the mid of next year as I still favor imagination tech GPUs with a good reason & Intel is forced to go with lo pricing.

How you know all that? Do you study something about technology?

I don't like nor Google nor Motorola nor they vanilla alike served Android. Long live AOSP! Hopefully we will have Ubuntu in all flavors soon so that & some real productivity is possible to be done with new phablet tablet alike devices.

Did you know that new Denver cores achieve a 66% of Haswells (i5) performance & are faster then Kaveri cores? More than enough to run a full OS. ;)

Edited by ZolaIII

I am stupid for this thing :D. Denver cores? Kaveri cores? First time i hear that.

Edited by LotR656

@ZolaIII

Man you should be awarded for knowing so much stuff :O

Denver cores are found at Nv's K1 64 bit SoC & kavery on last high end AMD APUS.

For the end I want to show you the sneak peek at what will be the future of computing.

Even this can be considered as one of the first full systems on a PCI-E card it still can't be considered as SoC largely as their is no capable player in whole industry that can do all blocks & most of the ones used in this particular case are not licensable as IP's. This with licensing will probably change & we will have more firm's working on similar business models like Imagination tech & ARM.

& OCL will be supplemented with OVX (again closer to metal).

http://coloradoengineeringinc.com/2014/10/09/fpga-accelerator-card-altera-arria-10-opencl-cuda-support/

Mine English is too bad :(

I understood only the 50% :D

But probably the 50% o what already know

So is really bad :(

Denver cores are found at Nv's K1 64 bit SoC & kavery on last high end AMD APUS.

For the end I want to show you the sneak peek at what will be the future of computing.

Even this can be considered as one of the first full systems on a PCI-E card it still can't be considered as SoC largely as their is no capable player in whole industry that can do all blocks & most of the ones used in this particular case are not licensable as IP's. This with licensing will probably change & we will have more firm's working on similar business models like Imagination tech & ARM.

& OCL will be supplemented with OVX (again closer to metal).

http://coloradoengineeringinc.com/2014/10/09/fpga-accelerator-card-altera-arria-10-opencl-cuda-support/

Then you want a device with real octa core, where each core work contemporanely, right? if i'm not wrong, on xda someone post a mod to do it on s4 exynos edition, i read it a year ago, but maybe i remember wrong. however I agree with you, this is the revolution that i wait, not a stupid octa core big.little, but apps must update to use all this power. i wait that day...

looking at: ThL5000 or Thl T100S or DooGee DG900

Just bought lg g2 mini.

Impresions?

Impresions?

Way better than g510, knock on screen to wake is the best idea ever.

Lg have included a few things that normally require a custom rom or third party app e.g. spoken text, % battery in status bar. Remote control/ ir blaster is handy but a little limited, camera is decent, screen is ok but color is a little "washed".notification dropdown is different but quite useful.

I paid £160 for the lg but when you consider the g510 was £140+£10 topup it's not too bad, certainly better spec.

Rooted easily with towelroot, not yet unlocked bootloader as i'm happy with stock at the moment.

Sounds good.