New Phone ??

Guest luca020400

Guest spikypotato

Alright Luca, when you already got the phone, be sure to give us your own Moto G review okay?  :P 

(How is the phone? the display? the battery life? how smooth is it? How's Motorola support? How's the devs support, etc.)

If luca buy a moto g 2014, i will buy also a moto g.....Rom forever! :D

Great buy luca! ;)

For LotR656: Stockisti.it accepts orders and delivery only on Italian territory...

Guest luca020400

If luca buy a moto g 2014, i will buy also a moto g.....Rom forever! :D

Great buy luca! ;)

For LotR656: Stockisti.it accepts orders and delivery only on Italian territory...

It can you can chose it in the order list

their terms and conditions say the opposite, maybe you are confusing with italian or european guarantee, or they haven't update their terms and conditions...

Guest LotR656

Really? I think it is better to ask them so I can know for real.

Thanks for info. :)

Guest xals1997

Galaxy s2 is ancient man, its dual core.

At least is better than our y300 xD

What would you do if you recieve a better phone for free? Everybody will accept it I think xD

Edited by xals1997

Guest spikypotato

For me, it's no use if the phone has a dual-core, quad-core, octa-core or nona-core processor

..if the manufacturer gives poor support and poor hardware optimizations on the device.

*ahem* closest example: Huawei

original.jpg

Why the harsh words, Huawei?  :angry:

The picture above shows the reaction of Huawei support team against frustrated Ascend Mate2 users in the US after Huawei announced that there's no KitKat update for them.

However, Huawei apologized and promised them a Lollipop update in mid-2015 

source: Android Authority

I've 21K antutu score on my device(Redmi 1S) :lol: ,but on software side MiUi isn't pretty good optimized ! They are eyecandy and feature rich , But i miss bugless AOSP :(

But can't resist on loving Mi for exceptional hardware on this price ! (Less than for what i buy Y300)