New Phone ??

Guest luca020400

Guest juanpablocastillo

You guys shouldn't be ignoring premium phones from the past. Anyone seen the specs for LG G2? Great hardware with great community support.

I considered the LG G2 also , but I read that some models have overheating problems on the screen causing permanent damage to her.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2769770

You guys shouldn't be ignoring premium phones from the past. Anyone seen the specs for LG G2? Great hardware with great community support.

Chinese office have wicked awesome hardware but the ROM support is non existence like the ones from Xiaomi and upello jayu random brands. I would get them if they offered warranty support. Many people who import them from Chinese website claim there are dead pixel or Wi-Fi isn't working and the company won't claim it. Nor to forget the shipping also take months.

Whereas huawei is an established and a good brand. Huawei honor 4x looks like a really good phone too

In fact, you are right! I bought the LG G2 32gb, it's awesome! Many people says that is faster than G3 and performance are very similar to the other premium phones of 2014 (s5, m8, opo etc.). The price is going down. There is a great community support with official Custom Rom (practically it's the brother of the nexus 5 but with better specs). Now I have android 4.4.2 that is perfect without problem and android 5 lollipop is officially arriving during this month. I'm really happy, the G2 is another planet compared to y300\g330... :D

Guest ZolaIII

LG G2 have a old Snapdragon 800

Actually S800 is still a kicker especially A330 compared even to new S615/MT6752 its still faster CPU vise & GPU is around 3x faster.

If you can find nice phones with it & SD card support for lo price of 250-280€ then they represent best buy. There are phones with it that whose not popular like Xperia Z Ultra that I found for 243€ for cash payment & I don't think it can go brother than that.

Or you actually can. This one is for those who like that their phone can fit in they pocket & its very very nice for 249€.

http://allviewmobile.com/x1-xtreme-mini.html

Their is also a big brother for 299€.

This one promises longevity with 3GB RAM, 32GB storage and it's also selfy with 8MP front cam. But guys don't expect much from Allview when it comes to software updates & costume ROM's. At least you would be buying an genuine EU made product.

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest spikypotato

ASUS Padfone S is not a bad phone either. 

A convertible phone with Snapdragon 801AB chipset, 2GB RAM, 8MP/2MP camera and 5" Super IPS LCD HD screen for only MYR899/EUR220+/$253+
:D

• 4 months later...
Guest frekka

first i wanted to buy the moto g too like luca but now i bought again a huawei the p8 lite and i have to say so far its very nice and the battery life is very good and that on lollipop. but i still hope that the phone will get devs too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MadHatterRyu

The beloved community is almost dying :')

Guess it's almost time to move on. Y300, you were AMAZING!

I don't think ANY other phone community beats us on the ratio of how little support the hardware makers gave us to howmuch the community STILL managed.

Considering Lollipop is still not completely ready, it's possible Marshmallow might never run on our beloved phones (good job braving through with that mere 512mb ram).

I'm considering an Xperia Z5C, it's got almost the same width as the Y300, that's important because I WANT one handed use.

Edited by MadHatterRyu

• 1 month later...
Guest Domino2115

I've bought xiaomi redmi 1s 3 months ago for 94€ and im pretty happy with that phone, it has very stable lolipop roms and great xcelerate kernel

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...