[Game] FreakOMath - Educational Math Challenge Game

Guest chris_techno25

Guest chris_techno25

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.chris.techno25.FreakOMath

Current Version
Requires Android
2.3.3 and up

jrxv88.jpgigb0oj.jpg24pcwbd.jpg2mebbs1.jpg

FreakOMath is a simple educational Math challenge game. Your goal is to answer and score as many points as you can before the time limit runs out or you hit the wrong answer. Everything starts easy and the problems get harder as you progress. If the problem is too hard, you can hit the bonus button for a boost in time limit, but make very good use of it as you only get a bonus time for every 10 problems answered right. Share your score on Facebook and make your way to the Hall of FreakOMath. Being a freak is not so bad after all, especially when you're a FreakOMath!

There's always room for improvement and should you have any suggestion, I would love to hear it smile.gif

This is my first mobile app released in the market. If I get enough funds, I will make this available for IOS. A little support will definitely go a long way and very much appreciated. Thank you very much! If it's not so much trouble, don't forget to rate my app! Thanks. - Chris

Edited by chris_techno25