Bricked Zte L2. Help needed

Guest desrhodes

Guest desrhodes

Hello

I attempted to flash my Zte l2 with cwm recovery however i flashed a recovery which wasn't compatible with the phone. The recovery started installing then just got stuck in a loop. The phone refused to boot even after i reset it and kept going back to the loop. I then attempted to flash the phone with the stock rom which i downloaded from the website with sp flash tool however it kept saying it the scatter file wasn't supported. I have tried several scatter files and now my phone isnt even turning on at all. The phone is still recognized by my computer as it make a beep sound when plugged in and it is also still recognized by the SP flash tool. Is there any hope ? Can anyone provide me with a rom or scatter file which will work. Just bought the phone two days ago and it would be a shame if its dead weight..

Thank you 

Guest Muadib83

Hello

I attempted to flash my Zte l2 with cwm recovery however i flashed a recovery which wasn't compatible with the phone. The recovery started installing then just got stuck in a loop. The phone refused to boot even after i reset it and kept going back to the loop. I then attempted to flash the phone with the stock rom which i downloaded from the website with sp flash tool however it kept saying it the scatter file wasn't supported. I have tried several scatter files and now my phone isnt even turning on at all. The phone is still recognized by my computer as it make a beep sound when plugged in and it is also still recognized by the SP flash tool. Is there any hope ? Can anyone provide me with a rom or scatter file which will work. Just bought the phone two days ago and it would be a shame if its dead weight..

Thank you 

Hey, this is the section for this model http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_blade-3391.php . Maybe you should ask for help in a forum section for your specific phone(eg. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2767835 ) to increase your chance of getting help. Good luck!

Edited by Muadib83

• 1 month later...
Guest dragansmakic

I have same problem,I am flash and bootoader too,also with sp flash tools.Now tel. is dead,and I dont no what to do.Somebody HELP please.Official update.zip for my ZTE Q MAXI I have,its about 300mb,and work I am try ,and backup with mtkdroid tools I have,but now I canot wake up tel. ,only when I plug in computer I hear him.Cannot start any way Please HELP,  THANKS