[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL CM11 - 4.4.4] CM11 KKblade V , Port from N909 to Blade V

Guest gkalen

Please I'm in need of the front camera. I want any ROM that will support the front camera. I'm currently using the Nameless ROM. Even if the original ROM of the zte blade v I want it.What I want is a functioning front camera. Please share the link so I can download. Thank you

Only with Jellybean roms you can have front camera.

Roms you can use are , JellyBladeV and XperiaBladeV.

Guest brytdestorm

Please which one has more features and also support battery life. Which will you recommend for me

Edited by brytdestorm

Please which one has more features and also support battery life. Which will you recommend for me

Try all of them...

More features with Miui rom.

Try all of them and you will decide which one covers your needs.

Guest brytdestorm

All the other two were successfully installed except the xperia blade. It came as can't install zip.bad zip . Please do something about it because I want to use that ROM. Thanks for your help too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lyntillas

I've just updated to the latest version of this rom today which installs flawlessly, however I can't move any apps to SD card, which I could do with the previous version.

If I  change the storage to "use external SD as primary" I get an error message saying  "Cant move app not enough storage space."

Tried reformatting and starting again and not ticking the "use external SD as primary" and get error message saying "Cant move app"

Anyone any ideas how to fix this as its been driving me nuts!

Edited by lyntillas
to make my query clearer

• 4 years later...