[ROM][4.4.2] AOSP by maucat

Guest dakok

installed it.seems that everything is working properly.You only need to replace light.default.so with the modded one to get all 7 led colors.

Seems like a good rom,if i find any bugs i will report

How to do this? Where i can find this modded one??

Guest korekore1

Nah i tried and the screen dont wont to go on, reverse to my backup..

whats the problem?Screen is working fine here.Maybe you need to put screen caller photo to ''full'' from gravity box.

Till now this is one of the best aosp's out there and maybe maucat's best so far.Common aosp bugs like BesLoudness turning itself on and usb debugging turning itself off are not there anymore

Edited by korekore1

I tryed the mooded light.default.so and after i change the original with the mooded one my screen go off and i cant on him again.. Try to wipe dalvik and cache but doesnt help.. I just rewrite the original light.so with one from the link in the treadh about led notifications and this hapend.. I used es file expolrer..

Guest 77chedu

I tryed the mooded light.default.so and after i change the original with the mooded one my screen go off and i cant on him again.. Try to wipe dalvik and cache but doesnt help.. I just rewrite the original light.so with one from the link in the treadh about led notifications and this hapend.. I used es file expolrer..

You have a flashable zip on the first page of the main thread

Guest 77chedu

I hadn't noticed this before, -but comparing the zip with some previous releases that I've kept on my PC, it seems that's something that's been on the rom from some time- but there're 2 different gmscore apks on priv-app

I guess one of the them is a leftover from a different set of gapps

Anyway, congrats @usermau for a beautiful release (this last one)

Guest baniko

About the pin issue, have you guys checked if using a third party locker/lockscreen improves that issue?

I don't use a pin code, but maybe this issue could be solved changing the keyguard.apk. 

Try using one that works flawslessly in other rom. Just rename the current apk and paste the other one, with permissions

I have try in the last release and i have change the keyguard.apk, with the one from infocus rom.

No result

The reason why i want to have a pin code for the lock screen, is because i want to use (some time) the VPN feature.

I have try a third party app also. With this was possible to enable a pin code, but not to proceed with the VPN. There is asking the pin from the settings menu.

Any idea??

Edited by baniko

Guest vassilis91

The latest version does not work with a PC USB connection.

It works. When you connect the usb cable go to settings/storage/ and hit the menu from capasitive buttons and select mtp. Edited by vassilis91

Guest 77chedu

I have try in the last release and i have change the keyguard.apk, with the one from infocus rom.

No result

The reason why i want to have a pin code for the lock screen, is because i want to use (some time) the VPN feature.

I have try a third party app also. With this was possible to enable a pin code, but not to proceed with the VPN. There is asking the pin from the settings menu.

Any idea??

Try this one

https://mega.co.nz/#!Mc4h0LYK!DokxxP_nQGax2Y_iW41fjbmDB7FokLykTSmvdVYWw3I

• 3 weeks later...
Guest meamir90
I jus wanna ask you for some help and suggestion. I get a CD rom in USB connection and dont have USB selection mode while i plugged in my phone to computer. How can i fix it. 

and, while making a call, and making a network selection, the background is white and i wanna change it. Is there any way to modify it?

Guest dmrtn

Is there a setting for controlling the LED that I'm missing. If the screen is on, the LED for charging is off. Can I change this?

Also, when I set the color for the led when charging as blue, red somehow still over rides it. I can see the blue is there because when I plug it out the blue stays on longer than the red but I can't turn the red off.

I was using light flow that is installed but I've never liked that and am using Xled on Xposed.

• 1 month later...
Guest brusss

This new version is really great, but i have some fc issues with some apps (one of them is this:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aevumobscurum.androidlite&hl=en) does someone else have this problem? Does anyone know is there a solution to fc? 

That is the only reason i have returned to extreme vanilla v2 rom

Edited by brusss

Can I just flash new version over older version ( April 2015 ) . I dont have time for titanium backup and restoring :/

dont know i never tried.. i do a fresh install every time..

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed 2 issues related with signal.

1) Sometimes when someone calls me can't reach me, and signal icon has 2/3 bars, so i get call notification in message from my provider.

2) Sometimes it loses the signal, even outside in open areas.

I think that all roms, except coolui that i have never try it, have issues with signal. Not that much like laek's but they have. Or it's kernel issue.