[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest Jairus1998

Good evening guys. I've modified chil360 kernel by changing governor and others. 

Just wanna update to you guys but this is an optional choice if you want. 

Download link: https://mega.nz/#F!C0lxxbTL!zitBc0nYahrI9-NsZIA6NA

Before you ask. What is the pros and cons 

PROS;

Lock frequncy (max 1047Mhz & min 245Mhz)

Interactive default governor

Customize Interactive governor (making more responsive)

Mpdecision disable by default

Changed minfree value  (agressive on empty applications) 

Changed uksm value 

Changed vm values (copied from moddingg33k kernel and customized a bit)

Changed I/O schedule to "fiops"

I have active SWAPON (version A# Y300 [44][SlimLP) with ZRAM disable.

Change the intelliplug profile from 'eco performance' to 'balanced' 

CONS;

ZRAM disable by default. I think script might not work unless you know what you're doing. Recomended app like kernel adiutor.

THINK BEFORE YOU FLASH

NOTE: There are few kernels to select. If you don't know which to choose, take the biggest number which means latest  e.g [xx]. If you ask why I don't delete the old ones is because they are my emergency kernel.

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest anotherjib

Hello
Who ROM Beta 0.7 is installed?
What advantages than ever before?

Mmm I'd say it is slightly laggier BUT delays are shorter. I mean, it takes the phone slightly more time than before to react to my touches but, say, when there is a call, the call screen comes up quicker than before. Like that.

I mentioned a few days ago the problem with de camera app (can't take panoramic photos), also have a lag with the response of the screen after deep sleep, around 6 seconds between the activation and touch reaction, then the transition is slow and clock or notifications remain in the home screen 1 or 2 seconds before disapear.

Guest anotherjib

The latest beta did not possible install from sd card with an error "There was a problem while parsing the package". Install from ES File Explorer

Most likely faulty download, just check size, and download once more.

Guest Jairus1998

I am still getting blackscreen. its never go

You can prevent from getting blackscreen but it's not a fix. This so called 'Blackscreen" happened (sometimes) when your phone goes to deep sleep. This is my theory, DO NOT unlock you phone immediately after you lock of it will get black screen. Just give 10s or more. I haven't test with my theory ,but I have experience getting the blackscreen with immediate unlock.

You can prevent from getting blackscreen but it's not a fix. This so called 'Blackscreen" happened (sometimes) when your phone goes to deep sleep. This is my theory, DO NOT unlock you phone immediately after you lock of it will get black screen. Just give 10s or more. I haven't test with my theory ,but I have experience getting the blackscreen with immediate unlock.

that's not it.

My screen goes black as soon as i power on(rebooting). But if i press Power button i can see power off , reboot, airplace mode

i rollback to 0.6

Guest anotherjib

Actually I always disable lock, my phone is never locked. There are few seconds delays before anything shows up, but nothing more than that.

Guest Jairus1998

that's not it.

My screen goes black as soon as i power on(rebooting). But if i press Power button i can see power off , reboot, airplace mode

i rollback to 0.6

That is not a black screen. That is RAM overload. Blackscreen is when your phone got problem from waking up during deep sleep. Please understand

Guest Jairus1998

Actually I always disable lock, my phone is never locked. There are few seconds delays before anything shows up, but nothing more than that.

I got that issue but its not a black screen issue. It's either RAM or systemUI. 

Guest anotherjib

I got that issue but its not a black screen issue. It's either RAM or systemUI. 

Can you advise what to experiment with? I mean which parameters to tweak to try to shorten delays?

Guest TheNemesis584

Everyone have delays, and yes one of the reasons is overloaded memory, internal and external and RAM, but delays are too when receiving phone call, phone is ringing couple times and then screen wake up but I think it's beacuse I set min CPU freq to 480MHz, I had less delays on 320Mhz, still bigger problem is BlackScreen and Jairus is right, it's deep sleep problem but nobody know's what is really causing it because every Lollipop made for Huawei have it. We will see with TeslaOS what is going on, maybe Srfarias found the solution of BS

Guest Jairus1998

Can you advise what to experiment with? I mean which parameters to tweak to try to shorten delays?

Im sorry. I do not know what is the main cause because I find it is from SlimLP. Like what @TheNamesis584 says, we will see with @srfariass ROM's. Then we compare. 

I will be sticking with SlimLP and see if I can do some temporary fix. I can't do a permanent fixes since I got no laptop of my own and I'm using family PC to modify with the kernel, if I Install Linux on my PC. My dad will kill me. So sorry I can't do much. 

EDIT:

I will share not only my kernel but others. I have a lot of script, mods etc, for SlimLP 5.1.1 only. DO NOT try to flash D# ArtRuntime [13][Y300].zip because Y300 and G510 are odexed ROM. If you ask why, I port all apps and framework from G330 so that I can change the dalvik optimization for my ROM which means more storage used [1.07Gb on my /data]. I repartition my phone, you guys don't do it, it is extremely risky.But you guys can have my shares. This is what I flash everytime when I flash SlimLP. 

LINK: https://mega.nz/#F!64UXUK6J!ZPVGlBTmN1wf355au1Foog

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest Dark Cricket

@chil360 I've been testing SlimLP 0.7 from Sunday afternoon until now have not had problems with black screen, if you've noticed that when using any browser, the battery discharges, also when playing videos, very quickly I've also had some freezing problems when using some heavy application, but it was not necessary to reboot, I just wait a little and resumes. I will keep reporting

Guest Mr Voland

I get blackscreen only when I run heavy apps like some games, and my device locks coz of screen timeout, or I try to exit game it take some more time and screen getting black, so this is nice, i guess :)

BUT I have some other problem for about 7 minutes browsing ond chrome via wifi my battery goes down for 10% (for example from 80% to 70%) does anyone else have this problem or my battery is shitty??