Guest Runjaun

when i activate force RTL layout direction

system ui stop working. please help

i make nandroid backup with clockworkmod

i open data tar file in the backup folder with 7 zip on my pc

how to desactivate Force RTL layout? i want my app and data back

thanks in advance

Hello
I got on the phone to install the ROM you own y300 good ROM installed.
But after first turning off the other coming up and reset. Please help.

help meeeeeeeee.............

Edited by 0111

Guest herrdeh

Like all the gimmicks! (-;

But:

My phone frequently gets extremely slow after a while. Reboot often releases, but extreme laggyness comes back after 1-2 mins. Opening a whatsapp thread can take 30s, opening a SMS thread the same, opening an email message as well.

I directly flashed slimLP over slimkat, recently wiped dalvik, cache and cust, all partitions do have sufficent empty space. 

What can I do to track down the culprit?

Wolf

Guest lomax84

Second day on this rom, no black screen so far - lucky me! (i didn't flash the fix cause i want to try this out of the box). Everything is fast and smoth for the moment (I flashed with a full wipe, you should try too if you have lag). The only problem i have is related to wifi tether. In the begenning it worked but caused reboot after a while. Now it doesn't work at all, and i'm not even able to turn it on (it says "error"). I can't provide a logcat yet, i hope in the next days. I m trying to find a workaraound with 3rd party apps, but still nothing. Any idea?

Guest farfix

I used and like this rom..

But the Great features...Lockscreen visualiser and Theme chooser are missing...

This is a "SLIM" ROM... don't ask for heavy features ;)

And if I'm not wrong, you can apply Layers RRO "Themes" in this ROM

Guest Anandh_Nair

Good work bro. I'm miss the CM theme engine which is not come with this ROM. Can you please include CM theme engine in next release, bro? Thank you. Astalavista, adios amigo.

Installed beta 0.2 on July 23, really liked this ROM, but  I had several black screens.

Then I installed "blackscreen fix" zip and later manually set CPU to min. 480 MHZ and MPD off.

Then about 5-10% of incoming calls showed blackscreen/pull battery errors, and there also was about 1 unforced blackscreen/pul battery error per day. (No incoming call, device just does not wake up from sleep)

As I need a faultless phone, I had to step back to  my slimkat 4.4 backup today.

Just waiting now for a new release, then give it another try... 

Edited by UliZ

Hello
I got on the phone to install the ROM you own y300 good ROM installed.
But after first turning off the other coming up and reset. Please help.

help meeeeeeeee.............

Guest peela85

@chil360 - First I would like to appreciate you for cooking this ROM. I had ported into my u8825 , and it is perfectly fine. But I have few issues encountered , like signal and gapps. I tried to install gapps but due to space issue I was unable to install them, and I tried many ways but didn't work. Finally I had used pa apps and it worked like charm. Coming to signal On the first boot, I was able to make calls and SMS is working. Later once I installed few apps like WhatsApp , inbox , PDF reader, explorer etc I had rebooted my phone and now I don't see signal nor any APN. Please help me out. May be something I had missed or something I need to patch. Also I saw a new build dated 31/07/2015 , can we have the changelog please. Finally your existence is directly proportional to my phone existence . rock you buddy

Guest Marko297
With the governor OndemandX the battery lasts longer ... but I noticed that the camera is much darker than normal ... sorry for my english
Edited by Marko297

Guest lomax84

how fix the black screen on slimlp? patch dont work

I m using this rom since almost one week, without the fix. No black screen, not even once :) I just left governor and frequencies as they are. Everything runs fine and fast (as fast as an y300 can be!), looks even faster than other jb roms. The only delay i have is with incoming calls, 'cause the dialer shows after four rings. Not a big problem for me. Having trouble also with link2sd, that cannot mount partition. But doesn't matter, i will look for a workaround. All the rest is good, i can also see movies with vlc. I had issue with wifi, that sometimes won't enable, but i solved with the app '"wificonnection manager". Many thanks to chil, keep up the good work ;)

Guest fell978

I m using this rom since almost one week, without the fix. No black screen, not even once :) I just left governor and frequencies as they are. Everything runs fine and fast (as fast as an y300 can be!), looks even faster than other jb roms. The only delay i have is with incoming calls, 'cause the dialer shows after four rings. Not a big problem for me. Having trouble also with link2sd, that cannot mount partition. But doesn't matter, i will look for a workaround. All the rest is good, i can also see movies with vlc. I had issue with wifi, that sometimes won't enable, but i solved with the app '"wificonnection manager". Many thanks to chil, keep up the good work ;)

you try read logcat in blackscreen?

Installed beta 0.2 on July 23, really liked this ROM, but  I had several black screens.

Then I installed "blackscreen fix" zip and later manually set CPU to min. 480 MHZ and MPD off.

Then about 5-10% of incoming calls showed blackscreen/pull battery errors, and there also was about 1 unforced blackscreen/pul battery error per day. (No incoming call, device just does not wake up from sleep)

As I need a faultless phone, I had to step back to  my slimkat 4.4 backup today.

Just waiting now for a new release, then give it another try... 

Installed beta 0.3 yesterday at 17:00 (clean flashing), set CPU min. 480MHz and disabled MPDecision:

Another black screen after deep sleep today at 17:00, excactly 24 hours after installation. So the problem obviously isn´t soved with beta 0.3.  I had to restore my slimkat 4.4 again...

Guest farfix

Installed beta 0.3 yesterday at 17:00 (clean flashing), set CPU min. 480MHz and disabled MPDecision:

Another black screen after deep sleep today at 17:00, excactly 24 hours after installation. So the problem obviously isn´t soved with beta 0.3.  I had to restore my slimkat 4.4 again...

Rare... I tried the ROM for 2 days and 0 blackscreens... I just reverted to AOSP MOD because I can't send music files on Whatsapp :P

Not sure you're already know, but the XPosed framework works on this ROM!
Got it running with the beta 0.3 on my G330.
using  xposed-v68-sdk22-arm-by-romracer-20150727.zip
from http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/super-alpha-posted-permission-xposed-t3072979
and XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk from
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
The zip must be installed from recovery, the apk must be copied to /data/apps (or likely also some other place not on SD card)
and installed from there.
I tried the Amplify and AppOpsXPosed modules and they work fine!

Guest lomax84

The problem is in the incoming calls, take long to activate the screen and lose

Yes this is the only main bug i have. The screen activates after four rings, but i don't loose the call. I have this bug since kitkat, with all kk roms

Guest Arry.es

I was tring to install modern comabat 4 but the game cant run after detecting data

The external to internal option in storage is ticked

Huawei g510

Edited by Arry.es