[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest DeveloperDutch

Battery usage is bad I installed while charging and then let it charge to 100% but in 1,5 hours it went to 81% and I only borwsed the web for 10 min + install whatsapp

Guest zamaleeff

G330 U8825-1

CWM v6.0.4.5:

(Status 1Installation aborted

TWRP 2.7.1.0:

error executing updater binary in zip 'SlimLP'

E: Unable to mount '/system'

Edited by zamaleeff

Guest djtepa538

I installed y300 version on my g510, and it's working very well. I tried u8951 version but there is error (nfc services stopped working). Please fix that.

ROM is so smooth..

Guest GonzaloG

thanks a lot for this ROM! :) it runs very smooth (when factory wiping before flashing)

i want to tell you that video playback is working ;) I can watch them with the standard gallery app :)

only downside for the moment are the mobile data and no app to SD support ;) but I'll try again to get mobile data working with those hints given here in this topic *fingers crossed* :D

Use Link2SD for move to SD.

Guest Kiodo1981

Thank you for your excellent work.

I won't install it until the videorecorder works.

Is it possible to add the F2FS support? Can you unifie the Internel and External memory?

Thank you

Guest luca020400

Thank you for your excellent work.

I won't install it until the videorecorder works.

Is it possible to add the F2FS support? Can you unifie the Internel and External memory?

Thank you

f2fs support is added into kernel

He just need to add f2fs tools to the rom

Guest pandakoala

Flashed with micro modular gapps, works well, experienced some wifi disconnection.  Not laggy at all, great work! Now i'm using y300 as a secondary phone, so if you need me to test something, let me know, if i can help i'm here. Thank you for your time

Guest pandakoala

tried gps 3d fix in 6 second, camera takes foto, flash working, but the images are underexposed, tried other camera apks also. Wifi is not very stable

Guest GodsOtherHand

My experience with this ROM:

First time i installed it, it was very fast. I experienced no slow-down. But wifi was not working at all. After a few reboots it worked for a while and i was able to download 2 applications. After that, the WIFI was dead again.

After a while, i reinstalled the ROM. This time, everything was very slow and the interface would just crash. The screen would go black for ~10 seconds and come back again, but would freeze alot.

It's strange that the first time it worked pretty good, and now it doesn't.

First install was with the files listed yesterday night, and the 2nd install was done with the files listed today. From what i can tell they are the same files, but i might be wrong. And yes, i did do factory reset + clean cache + clean dalvik cache.

Guest chil360

Mobile Data: I have just uploaded a new kernel zip to basketbuild. Can you test it to see if it fixes the mobile data connection issues.

G510 NFC: For now just use the Y300 rom. Apart from NFC support, there is no real difference between the G510 and Y300 roms.

G330: Anyone managed to install this yet? Does the audio work?