[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest TheNemesis584

For everyone who has high battery drain, can you please state your model and the size of the battery? I think the ROM had it at 1900mah but my phone is only 1700mah(G510-100) and my wife's Y300 is 1730mah so battery may be showing faster discharge than is actually happening.

nope, it's showing correctly, wifi is using too much and phone is a bit hotter then earlier, especially when it's on charger

in battery in settings shows that wifi uses 3%, but somethings not right, when I'm on facebook or Play Store or Browser it's just draining, still for unknown reason, and of course, black screen is still present in 0.5 version

Guest kenryk

Hi, anyone in the newest build (beta) does anybody else have the issue of the power off function not working. When i press the power button and i select power off, nothing happens.

This issue was present in the Alpha 0.5 build as well.

Or maybe its just me?

Huawei Y300- u8833

It happens to me as well; it's quite strange how it doesn't affect everyone.

It's true, the battery usage is a little high, but I've found this to be the case with other LP ROMs as well, e.g. CM12.1 or F-AOSP.

Thanks a lot @chil360 for the wonderful new build, looks like Google finally did something right with 5.1.1; I thought CM12.1 ran fast on our devices, however, SlimLP is even speedier.

Edited by kenryk

Guest eduyn flores

good afternoon alquien to fixed the battery problem in this rom porfa I need that help and that kernel will be placed

Guest killadroid

Is this rom better than cm12.1 ?. Im currently using cm12.1 on my y300 u8833. But its a little laggy. Is slim lp better?

Yes.& cm12.1 won't get updates

Guest Teblakuda4o4

Hi, anyone in the newest build (beta) does anybody else have the issue of the power off function not working. When i press the power button and i select power off, nothing happens.

This issue was present in the Alpha 0.5 build as well.

Or maybe its just me?

Huawei Y300- u8833

Found the cause... the 'QuickBoot" option in developer settings causes the problem. Just turn it off. 

Guest cachetesmata3

slimlp.jpg

SlimLP Beta 0.1

Unofficial builds for Huawei Y300/G510/G330

Disclaimer: SlimLP is currently in alpha stage. SlimRoms and I are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Screenshot_2015_02_06_17_25_53.png Screenshot_2015_02_06_17_26_09.png Screenshot_2015_02_06_17_26_32.png Screenshot_2015_02_06_17_26_59.png Screenshot_2015_02_06_17_27_14.png Screenshot_2015_02_06_17_27_31.png Screenshot_2015_02_06_17_29_00.png

Download: Basketbuild

GApps:

Official Slim GApps: See here.

Current Status:

What works?

Wifi (Works but unstable)

RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)

Audio

Camera: Still photos & Video Recording

GPS

Bluetooth

Media: Video playback (Software codecs)

What doesn't?

Media: Video playback (Hardware codecs)

FM Radio

???

Sources:

SlimRoms: https://github.com/SlimRoms

Device Tree: https://github.com/SlimLP-Y300

Credits:

SlimRoms Team

Dazzozo

fonz93

TeamHackLG

Christopher83

moddingg33k

mrg666

... and many more contributors!

Chil360 have a problem to activate the Wi-Fi zone gives me error and restarted and install as usual and again and as usual I have nothing huawei g510

Guest pesartom

Ook... Im going to try slim lp... What is the steps to flash it..? Is it flash slimlp then kernal them gapps?

no need for kernel, if there was a need, it would have been mentioned on the first post.

in every rom, its first the rom, then gapps

Explain, please. Installation hangs on verifying the connection. no way to get online traffic Sim card.

I always use Wifi for installation, that works fine.

Guest shanlk

wifi hotspot works on the latest build??

No I don't think so. when trying to send file using wifi (enable hotspot) result was restart

Guest juanpablocastillo

??

No, you can't. Xposed will not work with pre-dex optimization enabled. And please people: Don't quote the WHOLE first post for "report" something, it wastes a lot of usable space for other posts.

Guest cachetesmata3

No, you can't. Xposed will not work with pre-dex optimization enabled. And please people: Don't quote the WHOLE first post for "report" something, it wastes a lot of usable space for other posts.

Hi @chil360 hopefully in the other version can be installed Xposed

Guest juanpablocastillo

Hi @chil360 hopefully in the other version can be installed Xposed

Yo can deodex your currernt ROM installation, but that is something that you will need to investigate yourself, as the method can vary in Lollipop ROMs.