[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest BmoEnamora

Yes, I am going to start weekly builds - for Y300 & G510 anyway. I'm not going to do a build for G330 until we can work out how to make a rom that's bootable.

Don't expect a build until tomorrow morning. There's a few things I want to do before I start a build and I'll do a bit of testing before uploading overnight.

Wow, thanks! I've just updated the HTCMania (spanish forum) post with the news, we'll be waiting! ;)

Download u8833 build, NFC on u8951 didn't get Lollipop updates, that's why is crashing everytime

i have a u8951 i will a wirt a text and taan nfc was stopped

sry for my bad english

Guest juanpablocastillo

Chil360 kindly upload to devhost and gdrive... don't upload on basketbuild

Why? BasketBuild is fast and very stable, even with my crap connection. :P.

Guest stevelexx

Why? BasketBuild is fast and very stable, even with my crap connection. :P.

for me devhost&gdrive are good, no breaking up of zip file like in basketbuild. I am in Kenya

Guest 1998qiu

Me... but if you use swap instead zram you'll have the same performance of that ROM... and it has the same bugs of SlimLP and it's not beta.... just alpha as this rom and its sources :P

this rom have fixed mobile data,?

Guest 1998qiu

Me... but if you use swap instead zram you'll have the same performance of that ROM... and it has the same bugs of SlimLP and it's not beta.... just alpha as this rom and its sources :P

this rom have fixed mobile data,?

Guest Vampire_Ussatik
Where version g330?
Will it do?
Users who have changed the size of the partitions can safely install this firmware.
Sorry for my terrible English, use Google translator)

Guest Jairus1998

Yes, I am going to start weekly builds - for Y300 & G510 anyway. I'm not going to do a build for G330 until we can work out how to make a rom that's bootable.