[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest ASergey

At the latest build on the U8951 does not play a melody for incoming calls. Established individual mp3. Ringtone for incoming SMS also does not play. Volume is set to maximum

I found my mistake

Edited by ASergey

Guest xals1997

Mobile network slill not work with kernel)

Any solution?

You can try to use the y300 version, but extract ril and audio libs of SlimLP for g330 and replace it on y300 rom (with winrar for example). If that don't work, try to replace the kernel too.

https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=chil360&dl=chil360/u8825/SlimLP/Slim-u8825-5.0.2.alpha.0.91-UNOFFICIAL-20150207-1839.zip

I have a  little question... Where is the "USB Mass Storage" option when I plug the phone to the PC? Or it's unavalaible at this time?

PS: Upgradin to alpha 1.0 right now :D

Guest Stefanoid

Does any better sound enhancement like DSP Manager is going to be implemented in this ROM cause AudioFX really do nothing..? And which ROM is best audio wise from your experience?

Btw, thanks for your hard work devs I tried SlimLP for a several days now and got too much random restarts and freezes to be my daily ROM (I know it's an alpha) :-P

Any answer will be appreciated, cheers! :-)

Guest Caras69

Does any better sound enhancement like DSP Manager is going to be implemented in this ROM cause AudioFX really do nothing..? And which ROM is best audio wise from your experience?

Btw, thanks for your hard work devs I tried SlimLP for a several days now and got too much random restarts and freezes to be my daily ROM (I know it's an alpha) :-P

Any answer will be appreciated, cheers! :-)

you can use viper fx for lollipop,here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/discussion-viper4android-t2543796

best rom for music to me is cm 10.1 by fonz with high audio libs and viper fx