[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest Jairus1998

Unfortunately, this is quite normal on our device. The problem is mainly due the media scanner. When it runs on boot, it take a lot of processor time performing it's initial scan and our phone is just not powerful enough to cope with getting through the setup wizard at the same time. If you boot the phone after install and don't touch it for 10-15mins (depends on how many media files you have on the device/sd card) you will find that the setup wizard is now a lot easier to complete.

I wish that will be true but sadly it's not working @chil360. So, any other solution because I find no point went I tried the older version.

Guest chil360

@chil360 @All

Is the fix for black screen for good or IT reduces the possibility of black screen?

Thanks.

From the reports of people here, raising the min cpureq to 480MHz and disabling MPDecision fixes the problem. I could add it into the rom and call it 'the fix' but it's not the ideal solution as raising the min cpufreq will drain the battery faster and battery life is already poor. For that reason, I created the flashable zip as an optional workaround.

Guest Hamed033

which is the flashable zip and as flashea

I've just uploaded a flashable zip to basketbuild as a workaround for those who suffer the black screens.

It installs an init.d file which raises the minimum cpufreq to 480MHz and disables MPDecision

Download: SlimLPY300-blackscreen.zip

Guest shanlk

problem of Media doesn't show. when new file added. it shows on gallery. but old file on sd card. there are not showing. and still alarm. notification, ringing tone none. any suggestion?

Edit -

Wait a minute. Pictures has appeared in gallery. as well notification sounds. but ringing tone. I think it should working soon.

Edited by shanlk

Guest GodsOtherHand

Unfortunately, this is quite normal on our device. The problem is mainly due the media scanner. When it runs on boot, it take a lot of processor time performing it's initial scan and our phone is just not powerful enough to cope with getting through the setup wizard at the same time. If you boot the phone after install and don't touch it for 10-15mins (depends on how many media files you have on the device/sd card) you will find that the setup wizard is now a lot easier to complete.

Ty for your response.  ROM feels really snappy now.

Another problem I am experiencing now is Bluetooth. I cannot get it to turn on. Is it just me (bluetooth is listed as working in the first page)? 

Guest shanlk

Ty for your response. ROM feels really snappy now.

Another problem I am experiencing now is Bluetooth. I cannot get it to turn on. Is it just me (bluetooth is listed as working in the first page)?

Bluetooth working fine here

Guest clickmeplz

What doesn't?

Media: Video playback (Hardware codecs)

FM Radio

???

any solution chil?

Guest GodsOtherHand

Also, i am experiencing blackscreen, even with the fix. I cannot wake the phone. Pressing the unlock button lights up the 3 hardware buttons, but that's it. They turn off after a few seconds.

Guest Hamed033

Also, i am experiencing blackscreen, even with the fix. I cannot wake the phone. Pressing the unlock button lights up the 3 hardware buttons, but that's it. They turn off after a few seconds.

The "fix" isnt actually a fix,its just reducing the possibility of that happening.

Guest TheNemesis584

I'm experiencing the same

Guest best22

Can Anyone Port Xperia Z3 Status Bar and Notification Bar To Ascend G510?

xperia Z3 Battery icon is very stylish..

Beta 0.2 IS Very Good .. 

For proper implementation of the Ram Don`t Install SlimLP Gapps..

I Found An Bug:

When I try to send Files Using Share it or Cm Transfer, My phone had been Reboot

Sorry For My Very Bad English..

Please do something for Xposed

Edited by best22

Guest herrdeh

Funny:

Update 4.4.4 > 5 worked without any trouble -  I just flashed the new .zip over the previous install. Nearly anything was in place afterwards. Good.

But: The phone was extremely laggy, often hardly useable. I already thought about going back to SlimKat. 

Then, I set "adjust screen brightness to surrounding automatically", which was switched on at SlimKat before.

With that moment, all the laggyness was gone.

Strange. But it worked.

Cheers,

Wolf

Guest best22

anyone can help me?

I tried "fix permissions" in twrp after I install this Rom, My Phone Shut Down Continuously..

please help me..

Edited by best22

Funny:

Update 4.4.4 > 5 worked without any trouble -  I just flashed the new .zip over the previous install. Nearly anything was in place afterwards. Good.

But: The phone was extremely laggy, often hardly useable. I already thought about going back to SlimKat. 

Then, I set "adjust screen brightness to surrounding automatically", which was switched on at SlimKat before.

With that moment, all the laggyness was gone.

Strange. But it worked.

Cheers,

Wolf

So you did a "dirty flash" from slimkat to slimlp, without wiping, and it worked?

What about apps, settings, google account etc.?

Guest Runjaun

when i activate force RTL layout direction

system ui stop working. please help

i make nandroid backup with clockworkmod

i open data  tar file in the backup folder  with 7 zip on my pc

how to desactivate Force RTL layout? i want my app and data back

thanks in advance

Edited by Runjaun

Guest mitchde

I get lot of stalls after some time. For example keyboard takes a few seconds to show, usable. I use build in keyboard, swiftkey is even more problematic.

Happens also to other tasks. Sometimes even like freeze and message " app not responding- wait or quit?" cames up in this case.

But not happen after reboot or the first hours.

I can see that the default enabled (i think) ZRAM, 130 MB usage (xy % used) rises  in time of using the phone. 

I now disabled ZRAM (only KSM is enabled) and at least the massivest stalls are gone. Of course some minimall stalls didnt gone.

Can it be that the RAM problem, too less real RAM free for 5.x, is the main prob for stalls. And enabling ZRAM  isnt an solution to fix that - or even more bad that without?

Edited by mitchde

Guest shanlk

I get lot of stalls after some time. For example keyboard takes a few seconds to show, usable. I use build in keyboard, swiftkey is even more problematic.

Happens also to other tasks. Sometimes even like freeze and message " app not responding- wait or quit?" cames up in this case.

But not happen after reboot or the first hours.

I can see that the default enabled (i think) ZRAM, 130 MB usage (xy % used) rises in time of using the phone.

I now disabled ZRAM (only KSM is enabled) and at least the massivest stalls are gone. Of course some minimall stalls didnt gone.

Can it be that the RAM problem, too less real RAM free for 5.x, is the main prob for stalls. And enabling ZRAM isnt an solution to fix that - or even more bad that without?

I'm also noted that system is little bit slow. Battery life is very poor.