[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest tbitai

chil360, can you give the MD5 of the blank screen workaround zip? Because on the Basketbuild page it doesn't show up.

(Looking at the ROMs' download pages I see that the MD5 is in the data-content attribute of the <a ...> tag, so I guess this is what shows up when you click on the link, but this attribute is empty for the blank screen workaround zip. Anyway, I couldn't even hack it from the page, that's why I'm asking.)

Edited by tbitai

Guest dre90210

Thanks for your hard work chill, you are the best. I would like to report a problem though with all the SlimLP I've tested... Whenever I get a call I can hear the person on the other end but they can't seem to hear me and thats on all of them...My device is Y300-0151

Guest camelco

I have few days using the last version of ROM for Y300 and there is one problem, when I get a call the screen never wake up or if I use an app, anyone, the phone app is not overlaid on the screen.

Both are a persistent problems for me, I really appreciate your work and hope for a solution.

Guest ErikSego

La Siguiente version podriamos estar hablando de una estable? actualmente uso la beta 0.8 no he probado la 0.9 pero la 0.8 tiene problemas de rendimiento en el y300. La camara esta funcionando en fotos pero en video esta demasiado oscura la imagen, la bateria es consumida en aproximadamente 3 horas de uso con apps como whatsapp y con el navegador que sea se reduce la duracion hasta casi la mitad, en youtube el video se congela a ratos y de juegos mejor ni hablamos. espero pronto hablemos de una version estable, se que no es facil y lleva su tiempo. son los que hasta ahora llevan gran avance con rom lollipop para mi dispositivo asi q estoy muy agradecido.

Guest apolonio

La Siguiente version podriamos estar hablando de una estable? actualmente uso la beta 0.8 no he probado la 0.9 pero la 0.8 tiene problemas de rendimiento en el y300. La camara esta funcionando en fotos pero en video esta demasiado oscura la imagen, la bateria es consumida en aproximadamente 3 horas de uso con apps como whatsapp y con el navegador que sea se reduce la duracion hasta casi la mitad, en youtube el video se congela a ratos y de juegos mejor ni hablamos. espero pronto hablemos de una version estable, se que no es facil y lleva su tiempo. son los que hasta ahora llevan gran avance con rom lollipop para mi dispositivo asi q estoy muy agradecido.

Edited by apolonio

Guest apolonio

The next version Could Be Talking about a stable? Currently I use the 0.8 beta Have not tested the 0.9 but the 0.8 has performance problems on the Y300. The camera is operating in photos but video image is too dark, the battery is Consumed in About 3 hours of use With apps like WhatsApp and the browser That the length is reduced by almost half in youtube video freezes at times and better games and talk. I hope soon to speak of a stable version, it is not easy and Takes Time. They are so far Carried breakthrough with lollipop rom for my device so q I am very grateful.

Guest anotherjib

Judging by antutu, 0.9 seems to be significant improvement over 0.8: I now got more than 10000 when on 0.8 I hardly reached over 7000.

Now this is a very low score anyway but for Y300 it certainly is quite decent. I did not get much more than that on kitkat.

I had 0.8 and after upgrading to 0.9 (only data partition restored) the phone rebooted every time someone was trying to call me. After restoring the 0.8 from backup (full wipe first of course) the problem has not disappeared. I had to do a clean install of 0.9 and now everything works OK. I wonder why I could not successfuly restore the 0.8 version from backup.

Edited by scdswd

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chil360

Thanks @Runjaun. It's too late to update the kernel for the next build as I'm uploading it now - SlimLP Beta 0.10.

I will update the OP when when the upload is complete in about an half an hour.

updates of this ROM @chil360 ??

I only build updates when Slim create a new version - Beta 0.10 was tagged last night so I built it today. There won't be many more builds of SlimLP as they are now starting to focus on Marshmallow.

Guest cache2015

GraciasRunjaun. Es demasiado tarde para actualizar el kernel para la próxima construcción que a mí subir ahora - SlimLP Beta 0.10.

Voy a actualizar el PO cuando cuando la carga esté completa en aproximadamente una media hora.

Yo sólo construyo actualizaciones cuando Delgado crear una nueva versión - Beta 0.10 fue etiquetado última noche, así que construí hoy. No habrá muchos más obra de SlimLP ya que están empezando a centrarse en la melcocha.

Ok this good luck in this new version of ROM and I hope this a little more stable ...
A greeting

Guest Mr Voland

@chil360 

So if they focus on android M, is there any chance that it will be Android M for y300?

Also: what happens with slimkat, would you launch any updates for it?

Edited by Mr Voland

Guest chil360

@Mr Voland

I'm already working on M for Y300. As CyanogenMod are usually first at getting builds going for new releases, I'm working on CM13. Going well so far - hope to have some news soon!

For KitKat, Slim stopped working on kitkat a long time ago so any updates now are any device fixes to make current builds better. If I find anything to fix current issues I will make new builds.

Guest Nagato Uzumaki

@chill360 Already working on M?? How can I help? About LP, would it be better and efficient to make one more update, but one that is stable and get it over with LP and put all focus on M? Everyone relays on their phone, and it needs to be stable, not apps crashing all the time and sudden reboots. Let us help you make it stable and usable.

Guest chil360

@Nagato Uzumaki

The current SlimLP is still beta, there will eventually be a final build before they fully switch to M. I don't know how many more builds there will be before the final.

For M, I have published my current CM13 sources at https://github.com/CM13-Y300. If you want to get involved and help, the current status and build instructions can been seen here - if you make any progress please push any changes back to my repos in pull requests.