[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest alexandermb

No no, is the Media storage app, the system app who reads all the media files, next time it happens i'll show you with a screenshoot

(Sorry for my bad english i'm from Venezuela)

Guest fonz93

No no, is the Media storage app, the system app who reads all the media files, next time it happens i'll show you with a screenshoot

(Sorry for my bad english i'm from Venezuela)

How do you know that is the media storage app?

Guest farfix

I know that this more alpha CM12.1 CM 12 But which is better? CM CM 12 or 12.1?

CM12.1 has some fixes that CM12 hasn't... maybe you can try the ROM and tell us which is better :)

Guest fonz93

CM12.1 should be better than the old CM12 version, it has improvements in ram management and it also has the right ART properties, that build of CM12 also has the annoying wifi bug.

Edited by fonz93

Guest farfix

I'll try your ROM fonz...

CM12 was a good taste of Lollipop when I tried it...

PS: What is "Dmesg"?? I just know tha "catlog" way to make a logcat :O

Guest dihuiz

Good rom, after 2 hours of usage no complaint. Everything is working. Wifi is good and no disconection. No lags with apps. Rom is faster

Thanks

Guest fonz93

I'll try your ROM fonz...

CM12 was a good taste of Lollipop when I tried it...

PS: What is "Dmesg"?? I just know tha "catlog" way to make a logcat :o

Write "dmesg" in the terminal app and you'll discover its function :) (it's the kernel log)

Anyway, the new kernel updates improved a lot the stability, you have to thank chil360 too

Edited by fonz93

Guest farfix

Write "dmesg" in the terminal app and you'll discover its function :) (it's the kernel log)

Anyway, the new kernel updates improved a lot the stability, you have to thank chil360 too

I just did my first boot on CM12.1, and it feels more faster than first boot on CM12... I'll continue trying the rom for a while...

And yep, chil made an awesome work here... thanks to him too!

Guest alexandermb

The rom is very fluid amazing job fonz93 and all your team. it's that app because "Rocket Player" Search for music by his own manager, that app don't use the android system media finder, but Walkman does use it but, usually is in the Pictures when the bug is affecting more when some pictures appear  2 or more times the same picture, and the only thing i could do to fix "temporally" that mistake is deleting data and cache on media storage app

Guest farfix

fonz... does video recording work on the camera app?

I use "Open Camera" and it records fine (720x480)... I don't know if the default camera app records video :P

BTW, excellent ROM! :D

Guest Colkd

Hello great ROM fonz I only have one question when I whant yo play some music in the player the app stops I don't know why... The ROM is awesome so smooth thanks for the great work...

Guest Louis4ever

I just did my first boot on CM12.1, and it feels more faster than first boot on CM12... I'll continue trying the rom for a while...

And yep, chil made an awesome work here... thanks to him too!

But...compared to slimLP?

Feeling CM12.1 smoother or faster?

BTW, thanks

Guest Caras69

How do you know that is the media storage app?

He meant the gallery app,it doesnt work properly for me aswell so i switched to quickpic and that seems to be fine.

Guest fonz93

He meant the gallery app,it doesnt work properly for me aswell so i switched to quickpic and that seems to be fine.

Gallery app for music?