[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest Arbab Irfan

i just face black screen .. at last its there but it remain for 10 to 15 seconds.... why...? 

When i open wifi it going to show me many notifications... so i didnt wait to clear them.. just started clash of clans... screen gone black.... but i had back up plan... i set developer option back button to kill application ... ( i also enabled dont keep activities) i pressed back button .. screen said "App killed" while the back ground was black... and screen on all of sudden.  well.... I dont know.. you may find any clue... what was issue.. Wifi, notification, ram, processor or something else.... i think its our processor... that get to much load for showing screen...   and i dont really face black screen usually... i just heard people having these issues... i know now... its there... or may be when i installed very first i set developer option..to "dont keep activity", "back button to kill all process" and "animation scale 0.5x"

Edited by Arbab Irfan

Guest creeper19
hi guys i have a problem that sure many who have the ROM happens when I leave the phone often idle and I will turn the screen goes black and only the navigation buttons light up. :(

as he could fix it?

thanks in advance

Guest Lemon88

hi guys i have a problem that sure many who have the ROM happens when I leave the phone often idle and I will turn the screen goes black and only the navigation buttons light up. :(

as he could fix it?

thanks in advance

This is problem for all, already written. We wait a solution

Guest Flea997

as he could fix it?

thanks in advance

As always, read first post....

Guest tagatata
Huawei Ascend Y300 
external SD card does not function as cm11. ?
cm11 can write to SD card.
Sorry for the incorrect English writing.

Thank you
Edited by tagatata

Guest fonz93

I restored the switchable pair in my private build but the checkbox is not there, there must be some code issues and i won't look into it for now.

Someone asked about lagging dialer, well yes, i got some lags too with it, i thought it could be a low RAM problem, so i full wiped and tried the ROM without Gapps installed, trust me, if you don't try the ROM without Gapps, you can't even imagine how smooth it is, i am not joking... also the dialer lag magically disappeared

I read also about adding the possibility to vibrate the phone on call answered, this feature is already present, try to look into dialer settings

Edited by fonz93

Guest xxirioxx

Good! :D Vibration on call answer is very useful :) Thank you :)

Please, find another solution to the lag during a call without uninstalling gapps :D We can't uninstall them... averybody uses at least gmail...

And what about the possibility to use the last volume used after a reboot?

Guest fonz93

Please, find another solution to the lag during a call without uninstalling gapps :D We can't uninstall them... averybody uses at least gmail...

And what about the possibility to use the last volume used after a reboot?

The RAM is what it is and the Google apps really suck (Google Play Services it's an example)... i know that it is not a solution but i can't do so much if without them the ROM is working very good it means that Google maybe should do something for this.. with SlimLP you can gain something in RAM.

I personally haven't any problem about the volume, for example, if the multimedia volume is 0 before rebooting, after is still 0.

Edited by fonz93

Guest xxirioxx

I always set the volume one step back to max, but when I reboot, it's set at about 5/7 of the total.

Maybe is a system to protect our ears... but it's very annoying manually set again the volume to the previous level.

Edited by xxirioxx

Guest pinky0978

Regarding ram issues with gapps, has anyone tried 'disable service' or 'my android tools'? Fonz, I'm using your cm10.1 and my ram has increased from ~50mb to ~130mb using my android tools and disabling as detailed on xda thread. Might be worth a look?

Guest joseaguero2901
Minimum frequency 245 MHz
1008MHz frequency maxima
Patterns CPU CONSERVATIVE
PLANNER E / S CFQ
I have over 2 days with this configuration and me given no black screen in all that time

Guest Lemon88

Minimum frequency 245 MHz

1008MHz frequency maxima

Patterns CPU CONSERVATIVE

PLANNER E / S CFQ

I have over 2 days with this configuration and me given no black screen in all that time

Performance is good with these settings? And battery? Edited by Lemon88

Guest luca020400

Performance is good with these settings? And battery?

conservative allow better battery but there is a performance regression

Try interactive & bfq ( or sio )

Guest Lemon88

conservative allow better battery but there is a performance regression

Try interactive & bfq ( or sio )

Ok, thanks Luca, try interactive with sio

Guest fonz93

I just found the cause of Eleven's FC, it's because you deleted the albumart folder from the external SD card (situated in /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.android.providers.media/albumthumbs) and Eleven is not able to recreate them until you delete MediaStorage's data, after deleting MediaStorage's data and rebooted, FC is fixed and albumarts are there again, probably there are code issues in the MediaStorage but is not something i can fix myself.

the platform.xml from CyanogenMod.xml it's fine, there is no need to flash any .zip, just follow my procedure.

Edited by fonz93

Guest internectual

as he could fix it?

thanks in advance

I had that problem . It went away when I disabled "Force high-end graphics" under "Performance" settings.

Guest jamilmir

thank fonz for the Eleven

I found something that maybe help you in black screen bug

When I flash the zip file and don't wipe cache and dalvik ,the black screen happen 3-4 in a day

but

When after flash the zip , I wipe cache and dalvik the black screen bag don't happened .

I hope this can help.

Guest poipo

thank fonz for the Eleven

I found something that maybe help you in black screen bug

When I flash the zip file and don't wipe cache and dalvik ,the black screen happen 3-4 in a day

but

When after flash the zip , I wipe cache and dalvik the black screen bag don't happened .

I hope this can help.

i do that too and i have that bug

Guest enigmaxg2

All games broke with this 19-apr update (because of the removal of switchable pairs), they are unable to find their obb/data folders.

I looked for a vold.fstab to do manually but isn't there.

Edited by enigmaxg2

Guest fonz93

any way to switch SD card as internal storage??

It's currently disabled due to code issues.

Please, to all, don't ask again about this, the half of the posts in this thread are related to this and you already got answers.

Edited by fonz93