[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

MD5 is same.I have tried many times.

Can't you just DELETE the MANIFEST.MF, CERT.SF, and CERT.RSA (located in the META-INF folder of the ROM) files from the flashable ZIP, and then REPACK said flashable ZIP and then flash it? I've done that several times and I can flash files without issues when I have done that.

For users that have lag and freezes at first or second boot:

There's a problem with Google Play Services and ART dex-preoptimization, it'll be solved in 1 or 2 days of using or some reboots, no real solutions for now, the only real one is not installing Gapps

If you really want to enjoy cm12, use this: http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Edited by fonz93

Guest DeSTRxL

For users that have lag and freezes at first or second boot:

There's a problem with Google Play Services and ART dex-preoptimization, it'll be solved in 1 or 2 days of using or some reboots, no real solutions for now, the only real one is not installing Gapps

If you really want to enjoy cm12, use this: http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Hi fonz, i play with clash of clans, and he have necessary google+ with account and the contacts will not sync... we have another solution ?

Guest luca020400

Hi fonz, i play with clash of clans, and he have necessary google+ with account and the contacts will not sync... we have another solution ?

Fonz has the same problem XD

Edited by luca020400

Unfortunately not for now

Guest LordMCDonald

So I probably can't switch to Lollipop because I play Clash of Clans too (LordMCDonald and around Lvl 84; Clan: Die Stauffer )

:-D

Edited by LordMCDonald

Guest luca020400

So I probably can't switch to Lollipop because I play Clash of Clans too (LordMCDonald and around Lvl 84; Clan: Die Stauffer )

:-D

Am I the only who doesn't play clash of clans ?

Hi! chil360 fixed data internet in slimLP with his new kernel.

I have made a repack of the kernel for cm12, so if you want data internet working flash this -> https://mega.co.nz/#!bNJk1CbJ!xAJRRPUtFk_EuXkk06XtSU96shBB5hhcn6FiDjsf2Q8

wifi don't work :(

Wi-Fi modules need to be recompiled after data fix merge, you can get Wi-Fi working copying the whole Wi-Fi folder from SlimLP ramdisk

If you want, i can send you my compiled kernel for CM12, but it has some minor changes in the ramdisk and disabled CPU and GPU OC

Edited by fonz93

Guest xals1997

Wi-Fi modules need to be recompiled after data fix merge, you can get Wi-Fi working copying the whole Wi-Fi folder from SlimLP ramdisk

Thanks, but chil360 kernel for slimLP works great on cm12 haha :P I wasted my time

Thanks, but chil360 kernel for slimLP works great on cm12 haha :P I wasted my time

Yeah, i think that the ramdisk at the moment it's the same, but in the future it can may change