[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest Nagato Uzumaki

I get blackscreens with or without "fix" flashed, random reboots, and it comes to speed, it needs more "tweaks" and I suggest cpu overclocking to 1.1GHz. All battery related issues I sorted with Power Nap app.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Runjaun

La versione che hai linkato è esente dal bug dello schermo nero ? :) Complimenti per il tuo ottimo lavoro..

This is not my work. all credit goes to Srfarias. I think there is Blackscreen bug. good for you that you didn't get blackscreen 

Guest andrea2107
La versione che hai linkato è esente dal bug dello schermo nero ? :) Complimenti per il tuo ottimo lavoro..

Srfarias é un buon dev,ma é lontanissimo dall'essere meglio di chil360,tutti i suoi lavori sono basati sulla ROM di chil360 quindi non ti aspettare grandi bug fix da lui

Srfarias é un buon dev,ma é lontanissimo dall'essere meglio di chil360,tutti i suoi lavori sono basati sulla ROM di chil360 quindi non ti aspettare grandi bug fix da lui

"non ti aspettare grandi bug fix da lui" .. You hurt my feelings, thanks

Blackscreen bug isn't fixed on this cm12.1 .. Only i have resurrection lp without bscreen bug

Edited by Guest

.. Only i have resurrection lp without bscreen bug

What do you mean?

Are there nightly for this rom? It seems very good, but a little bit outdated... I was previously on SlimLp but latest nightly screwed up things...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cachetesmata3
@srfarias has a cm12.1 in his basketbuild site, but that hasn't been updated either.

if @srfarias ROM that if he knew but nobody wants to CM for this mobile.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alt-tabtab
On 10/10/2015 at 8:54 PM, Runjaun said:

Cyanogenmod 12.1 made by srfarias - updated 25/09/2015

For y300 :

https://basketbuild.com/devs/lupedha/Huawei/Huawei Y300/CyanogenMOD12.1

Installed this rom and it works very good. One thing, when phone goes to sleep while connected to wifi, wifi shuts down and the phone connects to 3G. Advanced Wifi settings are set to Keep wifi on in sleep (don't know exact menu name in Eng), in Mobile Settings Network is set to 2G and roaming is disabled.

How can I prevent auto-connect to 3G or disable 3G altogether. Thanks.

Guest Runjaun
29 minutes ago, alt-tabtab said:

Installed this rom and it works very good. One thing, when phone goes to sleep while connected to wifi, wifi shuts down and the phone connects to 3G. Advanced Wifi settings are set to Keep wifi on in sleep (don't know exact menu name in Eng), in Mobile Settings Network is set to 2G and roaming is disabled.

How can I prevent auto-connect to 3G or disable 3G altogether. Thanks.

Srfarias has gone for holiday *_*. Can't help you.