[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

You should do a new topic with your rom 5.0.2 (CM version).

your Rom differs from luca rom.

Luca said that asked to a mod to transfer this topic to me, if for some reasons won't happen, i'll make a new thread.

Because disabling is better in case you want to reenable it in future or give users the choice to activate it by themselves.

PS: Nice to see that LP has finally arrived here too, haven't looked at the forum (only chattinged on IRC [emoji14]) for some time

Guest top dan tyreese

I like the cm12 is fun I like the animation an stuff.. But since the data isn't working I had try using slimlp data fix tool but it haven't help.. Could u make an update soon enough to help

Luca asked to transfer the thread before that all of these CM12 came out, i won't probably continue to release my builds of my CM12, because all CM12 are based on mine and chil360 sources and they'll be all the same

Edited by fonz93

Guest Flea997

Luca asked to transfer the thread before that all of these CM12 came out, i won't probably continue to release my builds as all of my CM12, because all CM12 are based on mine and chil360 sources and they'll be all the same

Yes, but i love only you <3

Guest luca020400

Luca asked to transfer the thread before that all of these CM12 came out, i won't probably continue to release my builds as all of my CM12, because all CM12 are based on mine and chil360 sources and they'll be all the same

Maybe when a fix come up you can upload a new build

Yes, but i love only you <3

Lol

Guest spanitzer

Luca asked to transfer the thread before that all of these CM12 came out, i won't probably continue to release my builds of my CM12, because all CM12 are based on mine and chil360 sources and they'll be all the same

Hmm okay but the newest Cyanogenmod Sources are nice.

New Features :D

I'm using that ROM right now and the battery drain is enormous lol

Battery should be equal on all Lollipop ROMs, as they come from the same source (chil360), same with luca's one, also GApps due to their non-fully compatibility with lower DPI's, can cause many troubles (lockups, wakelocks)

Guest BmoEnamora

Battery should be equal on all Lollipop ROMs, as they come from the same source (chil360), same with luca's one, also GApps due to their non-fully compatibility with lower DPI's, can cause many troubles (lockups, wakelocks)

With no GApps I can reach the 3 hours of usage on SlimLP. In CyanogenMod 12, the time is reduced to ~2:30 hours. In SlimLP+ (David's one) the battery duration is less than two hours lol Edited by xHeilHitler

With no GApps I can reach the 3 hours of usage on SlimLP. In CyanogenMod 12, the time is reduced to ~2:30 hours. In SlimLP+ (David's one) the battery duration is less than two hours lol

I don't know what can cause this drain, but SlimLP+ got no changes that could can cause battery drains. Anyway, for now (i am using mobile data) there is no noticeable drain on the CM12 that i built some hours ago with my sources

Guest BmoEnamora

I don't know what can cause this drain, but SlimLP+ got no changes that could can cause battery drains. Anyway, for now (i am using mobile data) there is no noticeable drain on the CM12 that i built some hours ago with my sources

It's my fault, I just noticed that I forgot to deactivate WiFi [emoji23]