[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [25/04/2015]

06884218-photo-logo-cyanogenmod.jpg

Hi Y300 users, this rom is made using Kra1o5 source.

Features:

• Cleaned
  • Removed some apps
  • All apps optimized
  • 240 Dpi
  • Nokia X Libraries
  • Fast and smooth
  • CeXstel Kernel (built from source)
  • 399Mb RAM
  • Ram tweaks
  • zRam support
  • Swap support
  • And much more improvisations...

Changes:

25/04/2015

- Dpi to 240
- Some apps FC fixed
- Bootloop fixed (?)
- Camera issues fixed

- All apps optimized

- Build prop corrections

- Removed some useless files 

- Noop default

- Smartass v2 default

- Others..

NEW GApps ! :P 

Bugs: ¿? Tell me

Screenshots

2hg76hg.jpg   2yltws6.png

29djojm.png vrtqx1.png

Download: 

ROM: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f09do2ki6j15k3s/cm-10.1-20150425-UNOFFICIAL-u8833.zip'>MediaFire

New GApps: http://www.mediafire.com/download/20bkq1zq1vcoh5y/MiniGapps_4.2.2.zip'>MediaFire

Credits:

Dazzozo

Kra1o5

Legacy-Mod

Blefish

Tillaz

Joestone

Modding33k

Ceastel

Edited by Guest

Guest Firthb

I will try it! I use your slimbean and after one day I got a bootloop. I will try to make a logcat, but, it was very VERY fast, so I want to use this rom!

I will try it! I use your slimbean and after one day I got a bootloop. I will try to make a logcat, but, it was very VERY fast, so I want to use this rom!

I will make a update of slimbean in these days with these kernel (assuming that these rom and kernel work fine).. Try these rom and tell who work ;)

Edited by Guest

Guest greenalien

Using this rom now, I like that you used the same animation when screen turns off like in your slimbean rom. Cool effect.

Rom feels stable and fast. thanks :)

Using this rom now, I like that you used the same animation when screen turns off like in your slimbean rom. Cool effect.

Rom feels stable and fast. thanks :)

Thanks for try it :D 

Guest jor1196

Thanks for try it :D

srfarias kernel is a combination of kernel and kernel cesxtel synopsis?
because synopsis kernel has many best and updates, and the cesxtel kernel has many properties (some that suit and othersthat do not, in my opinion)
have you updated the kernel cesxtel antique components?

because synopsis kernel has many best and updates, and the cesxtel kernel has many properties (some that suit and othersthat do not, in my opinion)
have you updated the kernel cesxtel antique components?

Not a  combination.. It's based on Kra1o5 kernel, i work on it, but have some similar features of synopsis and cexstel

Guest Caras69

that high audio zip should work since it's the same android version,more than that,it's cm10.1 . some time ago i used some old high audio libs for kitkat in aospa,slimkat,cyanogen11 and worked on all of them,so that zip shall work with no problems on cm10.1.

Guest POmniac

I will make a update of slimbean in these days with these kernel (assuming that these rom and kernel work fine).. Try these rom and tell who work ;)

These rom and kernel works fine. I'm waiting for slimbean with these kernel. :wub:

Guest HeavyCat

Good evening, i have a question: does this kernel work on g510? i tried the rom on my g510 and i have not seen the new frequency table, using a device control app for kernel tuning.

I have also noticed a problem with the notification bar:when I receive many notifications and lower the drop-down menu , I see notifications cut. 

Thank you.

Guest vivacarvajalito

Gracias por la ROM, No tengo errores y la uso desde el otro día.. Advance reboot Work good, is very quickly thanks you srfarias

Good evening, i have a question: does this kernel work on g510? i tried the rom on my g510 and i have not seen the new frequency table, using a device control app for kernel tuning.

I have also noticed a problem with the notification bar:when I receive many notifications and lower the drop-down menu , I see notifications cut. 

Thank you.

Oh yeah.. i don't make the frequency table for g510.. I'll try to make it