Bricked liquid?

Guest Doodieman

Guest Doodieman

Hello everyone and Happy Easter. I have an acer liquid (s100) and i had the liquidnext mix rom. I decide to put back the stock rom. I download a version that it was a zip file and inside the file there were 3 files. 2 .exe files and one folder. I opened the setup file and after that it opened a window "acer liquid tool"..please plug in your phone..after that it showed the version of the phone and the new version of phone. I flashed the rom with success. Now. The real problem. It stucks in the android logo screen. I pressed volume down camera and power and it shows me the stock recovery mode with the robot. I chose factory reset and cache and the problem exists. I download a version (i donw remebmer now) and put it to sdcard as a "update.zip", and when i am going to install the zip told me "failed to open /sdcard/update.zip (no such file or directory). I tried another sdcard, nothing. I tried to reformated to fat32, nothing.   I tried a lot of combinations to open to fastboot mode without success. What the hell should i do now? Sorry for my crazy English. What i have to say. The only thing that i can do now with the phone, is to open the recovery mode with this button combination. Nothing else.

Guest Doodieman

Can you send me a link of the custom recovery to flash it from the stock recovery? the bootloader mode is the fastboot mode?

Edited by Doodieman