[ROM][5.1.1] F-AOSP [Y300/G510] [16/05/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest hgoldy300

@Fonz93 I had a black screen last night, pulled the battery and restarted the phone, after the long reoptimisation I discovered that more than half of my apps have lost their data and settings. Is there any explanation for this bug? It's the same that happened to me with CM12

Guest telopido

There's always the same Gallery crash(Unforunately Gallery has stopped working )after having shot a photo with the main camera,no difference among the several Gallery versions I  tried :(

Anyway,tried to disable MPDescision and set minimum CPU fq. to 480MHz and had no more black screens,as suggested by @farfix ;-)

Edited by telopido

Guest telopido

Flash SlimLP from the other thread and wait until fonz93 (hopefully) figures out the cause in this build and fixes it in the next.

Does the SlimLP still have the " wifi photo uploading reboots"?

Does it have the Camera bug that has this last F-AOSP build?

Edited by telopido

Guest Jairus1998

Any file you upload in any Lollipop ROMs will crash and reboot.

Guest internectual

I don't know about the "wifi photo uploading reboots" but I've had no problems with the camera in SlimLP's latest build.

Guest dasdasd3

"480 MHz as minimal frequency, also disabled "MP Decision" (governor untouched [ondemand]) using Kernel Aduitor" (advice by farfix)

This is help me. No black screen now.

I didn't encounter any black screens ever since I applied these settings. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-06-04-18-42-26.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-06-04-18-42-32.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-06-04-18-42-36.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-06-04-18-42-39.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-06-04-18-42-45.png

This is my phone,no black screen with conservative CPU governor 1 week,cellular data fix,This is an older version made AOSP 4/5/2015,long battery holds with the help of L speed kernel tweaks http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/tweak-l-speed-v1-0-02-02-2015-t3020138  thank you fonz93,for excellent rom  :)

Which Gapps package you have installed or all the gapps are installed manually?

Guest fartfire

Hello everyone. Really want to try it even though it's buggy. What I don't want is the phone to brick. So I'm going to ask it here

1. Do I need to update TWRP? I have the TWRP which is listed on this forum version.
  2. The GAPPs, which exactly do I download? Should I download the 12.1 version of it?

Guest Catlish

I really don't understand why the dialer and the phone app in general is so laggy. I often find myself unable to answer calls because the screen turns black and there's no way to answer. And if the screen is on, the corresponding heads up notification to answer will rarely come out.

No, it's not a ram problem. I kill apps frequently, and I'm only using whatsapp and greenify.

Yo, Fonz, is there a 'light' version of the dialer or a legit fix? Really, I just don't wanna leave lollipop

Guest lomax84

I really don't understand why the dialer and the phone app in general is so laggy. I often find myself unable to answer calls because the screen turns black and there's no way to answer. And if the screen is on, the corresponding heads up notification to answer will rarely come out.

No, it's not a ram problem. I kill apps frequently, and I'm only using whatsapp and greenify.

Yo, Fonz, is there a 'light' version of the dialer or a legit fix? Really, I just don't wanna leave lollipop

Also kk roms are laggy in dialer

Guest Phoenix_510

The wifi hotspot doesn't work. And,also the "share it" app.

If this problem is solved,it'll be my daily driver. please fix this :'(

Guest Kolyabrest1

Why are you doing rom once for the two models, Y300 and 510-010? or 0200-8951? I have a model of Huawei G510-0200/8951 and firmware Y300(((