[ROM] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod CM11

Guest dakok

Guest dakok

There are several releases out by now. They had few major bugs and problems with Wifi, SD card, SIM cards...

It seems that many of those have been corrected lately so a separate CM11 topic might be useful.

We can add new releases here to make it more tidy

This one is for TD phone variant and most of the bugs are corrected (according to author :))

CM11 beta1 by Roca 163

download - modem patch needed

post-1003165-0-52445400-1431671207_thumb

This post was last at 2015-5-15 00:47 edited by Roca 163

1. Repair data access, wifi not open problem, repair dual card, double cartoons words, messaging, data access are normal 
SMS 2. Fix FC problem (due to limited rec problem, replace it more interesting message, the original message is provided below the patch, the need to download) 
3. Repair Bluetooth not open problem, repair the camera, the perfect photograph 
4. Support CM global theme, perfectly transparent no longer just a dream! 
5. Add the kernel level root, the perfect support xp, perfect support for gravity toolbox! 
6. perfect support art mode, the real art, the speed can raise a lot of 
stunning 7. Add the advanced settings, especially computer MTP mode mount, you need advanced settings support 
8. In summary, the current version of CM11 dual card Basic perfectly normal use 
9. Update to the latest official web-based, optimizing the system background occupancy 
10. More features brush into the experience! 

Advanced Settings module contains functions: 
1. Viper sound (this naturally obvious, and superior sound quality setting enhanced) 
2. The list of movies (you can change the list of the phone's tired animations, make your phone eighty)
3. Click on the status bar of sleep ( This feature is very useful to reduce the use of the power button) 
4. Green Guardian (thorough investigation of the background run electricity software, the phone more power) 
5. Immersion status bar (MIUI6 third-party software immersion) 
6. The color temperature adjustment (adjustment color temperature) 
7. calls flashlight (Apple phone like a flash notification) 
8. stunning Toolbox module 
9. Taking a gesture lock screen, gesture wake up the screen 
animation modify global system 10. 

Download (v7hy)
MMS.apk (i327)

Guest dakok

No. Someone could extract etc/firmware folder from one of available WCDMA CM11 roms (source: YDSS F1W topic or mmx nitro a310 CM11 from XDA)

and replace the one from this rom.

If the rom is worth it, of course :)

• 3 months later...

The Zip contains two basebands: WG and TD, so i suppose it works for 8297W.

As i said, did'nt try it, but probably buggy as all CM11.

I did try the Rom. It looks good, but it has problem to connect to pc. Rom is quick. It has some chinese apps.