Tried & Tested MicroSD Cards Moto G 4G LTE 2nd Gen XT1072?

Guest TechnoDroid

Guest TechnoDroid

I'm looking for a rock solid reliable card for this device. I was thinking a 32gb samsung evo or sandisk ultra (I'd prefer 64gb size if these work). I read some people have been able to use 64gb+ SD cards with success. However, on the previous model people were having problems with various cards including the samsung evo and sandisk ultra. Some people suggesting class 6 works better than class 10. I don't know. I'm just confused now and want a fast reliable SD card for my phone with 32/64gb storage.

I've read about a lot of problems with previous moto g's and microsd issues. I currently have 2 lexar class 10 32gb SD cards and both work for a few weeks and then tell me the SD card is damaged. I notice when I check the card on my mac some of the files on the SD card appear corrupted and are 0kb in size. I had this problem with these cards with my old ZTE skate so assumed it was the SD card at fault but I'm not sure.

Are the microSD card issues of previous devices fixed now or is it still very much an issue?

Could we perhaps make a list of tried and tested cards what work perfectly in Moto G 4G LTE 2nd Gen XT1072?

Thanks!

Edited by TechnoDroid