Where to buy

Guest PaulOBrien

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mjb152

hmm, sore subject.  I ordered one from Vodafone 2 days ago, received a confirmation email saying to go get it from Westfield, so I did.  Had to wait 30 mins to speak to someone, and then it seemed like the phone hadn't been delivered.  online chat informed me I just have to wait, and no eta is possible, checking the website and now the stock checker doesn't work, look at the delivery time !

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 09.47.26.png

Guest BlueMoonRising

Back in stock with Amazon, next day delivery

Yep, I got the white one  on the 'by 1pm next day' option. The advantage  is you don't have to pay £10 top up at the Vodafone shop.

Guest deaglecat

The advantage  is you don't have to pay £10 top up at the Vodafone shop.

... or deal with Vodafone UK

Edited by deaglecat
clarity

Guest BlueMoonRising

... or deal with Vodafone UK

Ahh, I thought they would insist on the £10 top up like the shops but if you choose 'retain existing Vodafone sim' they don't seem to check whether you actually have one or not. Which would probably work with the shops too I suppose.

They seem to be in plentiful supply everywhere anyway, the Asdsa have them on their click & collect service (and may have them in store) http://groceries.asda.com/product/vodafone-payg-mobiles/smart-ultra-6-vodafone/910002056613

Guest BlueMoonRising

If you're still considering buying one from Amazon (or anything else for the matter) there's a good chance that you can get £10 off. Follow the link from here: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/amazon?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=oneliner-one&utm_term=01-Sep-15-v2&utm_campaign=deals&utm_content=5#amazonfree10

I've just checked and got my £10 off toward my new Kindle for Xmas :)

Guest speedy99

I ordered mine from Vodafone online and choose to keep existing sim, then collected from store. The store was a little confused but I told the I had a spare vodafone sim at home that I was going to use with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CompuTechish

Lol. In store, I ended up buying a SIM with a £10 bundle that I don't really use. She told me I'll HAVE to buy a £10 voucher (with SIM I think). I told here that I should have one lying around at home but then she asked for the number. It was already taking her long to process the transaction so I just told her to just give me a new SIM.

ADVICE: Order online without SIM before hand.

Edited by CompuTechish

Guest BlueMoonRising

Guest mrflibbles

Just bought one in store for £99. I had to buy £10 vodafone credit but I'll give it my dad so won't be wasted. Next thing...SIM unlock

Edited by mrflibbles

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest trueno2k

Can I just pre-order this device only ( no simcard or topup ) from their website and then go collect it at the local designated branch and without having to pay for topup/simcard?.. Has anyone gone through this route and walked away with this device without being asked to buy or new simcard or having an existing vodafone number to register this on vodafone?..

Hope this is not confusing for you guys to read, but it's pretty hard to describe concisely!.. LOL... :p

Thanks...

Guest brackehill_mob
Can I just pre-order this device only ( no simcard or topup ) from their website and then go collect it at the local designated branch and without having to pay for topup/simcard?.. Has anyone gone through this route and walked away with this device without being asked to buy or new simcard or having an existing vodafone number to register this on vodafone?..

Hope this is not confusing for you guys to read, but it's pretty hard to describe concisely!.. LOL... [emoji14]

Thanks...

That's what I did. I bought another one for my wife in store and the manager waived the sim charge as I'd bought one online

• 1 year later...
Guest danielspencer
On 2/9/2017 at 0:29 AM, Yepi69 said:

Any other place to buy one brand new?
I'm sending mine to the warranty and they're gonna switch it for an ultra 7, which I dislike.

I'll swap you my excellent condition ultra 6 for your ultra 7 haha