Working Smart ultra 6 unlock

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Frankish

Used him for two so far and can vouch for him. First took 8 hours. Second took 12 hours and 3 minutes. A whole 3 minutes longer than advertised ha ha.

Guest siofwolves

This eBay auction has confirmed working unlock codes at under £4 each. Bargain. :)

P

Confirmed, did mine for £3.65 last week. Did take a little longer than 12 hours but hey ho.

Edited by siofwolves

Guest eLJay

I bought mine this afternoon, it arrived about three hours later.

Done and sorted.

Also the price had reduced to £3.45, I'm guessing to stay ahead of the competition.

Edited by eLJay
Extra info

Guest Roboffabike

I purchased then messaged him straight away with my IMEI, phone model and what network it was locked to. I.E. Vodafone UK.

Thanks, I did the same as I couldn't see anywhere to add prior to purchase.

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

How does this work? Do you purchase it on ebay and then the seller contacts you for IMEI etc?

It should be self-explanatory, but in case it isn't, you add a message to the seller - just before paying (underneath in TINY WRITING is a "+" symbol... look hard for it, then click to add these details):

IMEI: (15 digits)
Model (Smart Ultra 6)
Network currently locked to: (UK Vodafone/Whatever)

Guest Roboffabike

It should be self-explanatory, but in case it isn't, you add a message to the seller - just before paying (underneath in TINY WRITING is a "+" symbol... look hard for it, then click to add these details):
IMEI: (15 digits)
Model (Smart Ultra 6)
Network currently locked to: (UK Vodafone/Whatever)

Thanks, I must have missed the box before checking out so sent a message afterwards.

12 hours later, all unlocked.

Is anyone else on Virgin mobile? It is showing up as EE in the network label but all working OK.

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Thanks, I must have missed the box before checking out so sent a message afterwards.

12 hours later, all unlocked.

Is anyone else on Virgin mobile? It is showing up as EE in the network label but all working OK.

Any time :).

Virgin are an MVNO running on EE, that is why you see "EE".

Guest Roboffabike

Any time :).
Virgin are an MVNO running on EE, that is why you see "EE".

But Vm has been displayed as 'Virgin' on every other phone I have used.

Again, no big deal but unusual!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest CompuTechish

This eBay auction has confirmed working unlock codes at under £4 each. Bargain. :)

P

I used:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/271911297172?_mwBanner=1

I ordered it for £3.25, added a note to the seller reading "Hi, I presume this code is sent via eBay message? Thanks." but stupidly forgot to provide the details (i.e. the IMEI, Phone and the network it's locked to).

So I contacted the seller approx. 10-15 after order via eBay message when I realised and provided the details. Don't really think you had to provide the network its locked to as it is a Vodafone phone but I said it was locked to vodafone UK anyway.

I received a working 16 digit unlock code the same day, I think about four and a half hours later.

I was more than happy as I thought it was a fast response also bearing in mind it was a Saturday! 

_20150915_142122.JPG

Edited by CompuTechish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest maxibombo

Just want to say that I too used this site yesterday and got my unlock code in less than two hours big thumb up

Hello, im from Portugal to, this procedure of buying unlock codes on ebay void the guaranty?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hello, im from Portugal to, this procedure of buying unlock codes on ebay void the guaranty?

No, it wouldn't affect your guarantee at all. Rooting would mind.

• 4 months later...
Guest deksman2

Guys... I also did an unlock by using an ebay.

However, even after inputting the code correctly and the phone saying its now unlocked... another Vodafone app activated immediately (Message+ I think) and said that a non-vodafone sim card was detected and 'blocked' or that it just won't work.

I've used Giffgaff sim-card and followed instructions to the letter, but the sim card is still not working - I can only get emergency calls.