Any Elephone fans?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Michael Warner

I think those that ordered from Focal Price got theirs early. Mine was from efox-shop so won't be dispatched until mid august. On the positive side there is a chance that I may get Batch 2 which (from S7yler's YouTube review should include a home button notification LED)

Look forward to hearing about any experiences you guys have with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alpine101

Just received my Elephone S2. There seem to be suggestions there are GPS issues, but in a quick test using GPS Test, it locked very quickly here. It came with Google apps and play, in English from an Ebay seller with uk stock. Excellent screen, camera looks good. And of course with glass sides and the holographic blue back, it looks really great. It has the June 17th firmware with Lollipop. So far it seems to be brilliant value.

Edited by alpine101

Guest Ducsidu

I have the G2, and it has huge problems. The jack doesnt work (only 1 side of the headphones work properly with it). The software is buggy, and their devs promised custom roms on top of the stock 5.0, but we only got a buggy stock rom and an even worse custom rom 6 months after the release. They just ignore PMs/posts about problems on their forum. Other products have software problems too. Elephone is pathetic in my opinion, wouldn't ever recommend them.

Edited by Ducsidu

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a P8000. :)

Any Elephone fans here?

P

Got a P8000 in the middle of August. Very impressed to begin with but after 2 weeks the screen just glow a purple colour all over. Phone appears to be booting up but just this slightly bright, purple hue all over the screen.

Have been in contact with Aliexpress and Elephone but they have not been very helpful. Seems like warranty is a word they do not understand.

Hpw has yours been performing, Paul?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!

Grey P8000 (with LED) has replaced my HTC M7 dual SIM - just over 1 month in and it's faultless. (I purchased mine from a UK ebayer just in case I got a dud to make returns easier.)

Battery life is fantastic!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I would be a fan but I pre-ordered a Vowney and have had absolutely no information or confirmation when I'll be getting it and that's from one of the resellers on their site, their customer service is absolutely dreadful.