Smart Ultra 6 Wish List

Guest Frankish

Guest NegativeOne

Yeah an aosp 5.1 image would be ideal. I'd be happy enough then. Could get rid of the carrier name in the top left corner then. 

Obviously when android m is released I'll be looking for a new ROM but for now 5.1 would do me fine! ;)

Guest neilmasters

That says for 5.0 only!

Android 5.0 - 5.02 are covered by API Level 21, which that Xposed is designed for. 5.1 went to level 22.

Guest Frankish

Fair enough :) I've just read it works anyway so I'll have a go.

Xposed works. Installed Gravity Box for Lollipop. Works a treat now have advanced power menu and screen shot in power menu. Fantastic.

Guest neilmasters

I got one of my wishes. Gravity Box xposed mod has a tweak to add that clear all tasks button. Get in.

Is there anything in Gravity Box that lets you hide the operator name in the status bar?

Guest NegativeOne

Fair enough :) I've just read it works anyway so I'll have a go.

Xposed works. Installed Gravity Box for Lollipop. Works a treat now have advanced power menu and screen shot in power menu. Fantastic.

You wouldn't be able to give brief instructions on how to install xposed/gravity box would you? 

I did it before on other devices but I just don't want to mess up this one. Tia

Guest Frankish

I'll type it up soon but its as simple as install the arm version of the SDK. Then install the arm version of the app and start downloading modules.

Guest BigD18t

TWRP installed using Flashify, Cheers @Frankish.

Will try Xposed in a bit.

Also for some reason after messing up the first time, and having to restore with a fresh install, Youtube now plays back in 1080p for the videos that did not before. 

Guest Frankish

I agree it is a bit of a pain to install and set up for the tweaks you want. Lot's of stages. Once it's done though it's nice to have.

A rom with the built in features would be much preferable though  :D