[SUPERB! ROOT WITH THIS TOOL, VIA WINDOWS] Wondershare MOBILEGO

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Guest lunario

ok rooted again with mobile go supersu not installed but then ive installed through playstore and updated the binary still rooted lets see if it stays Vodafone portugal

Edited by lunario

Guest ohyesman

Rooted now, it failed at first time.. But sucessfuly at second :)

What did u do, just keep trying?

My first attempt with mobile go failed, 2nd attempt said successful but binaries in SuperSU wouldn't update. Currently trying mobilego again lol

Guest ohyesman

I've not used any other methods, only thing I done was install the OTA update.

Having no luck with this, going to try Kingroot before doing a complete reset... should of sorted this before installing and setting up all my bloody apps!!!

Guest LiNe171

I've not used any other methods, only thing I done was install the OTA update.

Having no luck with this, going to try Kingroot before doing a complete reset... should of sorted this before installing and setting up all my bloody apps!!!

Try to format the phone then try

Guest ohyesman

Yer just about to do that - factory reset followed by installing fresh stock rom then OTA then try rooting, if that fails I will try stock with no ota to see what happens

Guest ohyesman

Well I can't seem to root at all - Restored stock rom each time and tried before and after OTA update and tried mobilego and kingroot and it fails all the time.

Closest I've got is mobilego saying successful but Supersu fails to update binarys and app can't update either.

Silly question - Just to be sure I am doing it correctly - to restore to complete stock and remove root/attempts to root etc I just need to factory set, boot to stock recovery - wipe data/factory reset > wipe Cache - install stock rom from update.Zip - data/factory reset > wipe Cache again and reboot???

Going to stick with stock rom and leave it as that for the time being. If/When a custom rom comes out I'll have another play. Saying that the Mrs's is thinking about get this phone to replace her Moto G as well so maybe I try that phone - it hers works we will swap phones lol.

Going to stick with Stock out the box too, the OTA update is no longer available and I guess there is a reason for that so will refrain from installing that as well.

Guest LiNe171

I just put my update.zip on sdcard, flash by offline way on phone definitions and wait until it flashs the update, then root. I don't wipe nothing.

Guest ohyesman

That method didn't work for me - well at least not for the OTA update.zip file from here - didn't even try the whole rom this way.

Currently sorting out phone all over again from stock and staying stock.

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

I rooted my freshly flashed stock SU6 when I posted this, on the 13th of August, and haven't had one single issue since. I tend not to futz about with my phone, firmware-wise, too much, once I find a simple setup that works (the graph curve of the novelty of hacking a new toy drops off SHARPLY after about a week, for me - far more attractive and rewarding things to be doing with my time) - I like to USE it more... because that's really the whole point of it, after all :)

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan

Guest ohyesman

You need to have stock recovery.

Well seeing as I can't root I obviously haven't got custom recovery  

Completely stock phone and it won't root or install update.zip through the offline way on phone definitions. Puzzled really as its not exactly hard to flash back to stock and press one button to root. Gussing it fails for some not others due to some small hardware differences - maybe phones build it different factory or different batch with a different component somewhere!?

Guest Unable

Well seeing as I can't root I obviously haven't got custom recovery  

Completely stock phone and it won't root or install update.zip through the offline way on phone definitions. Puzzled really as its not exactly hard to flash back to stock and press one button to root. Gussing it fails for some not others due to some small hardware differences - maybe phones build it different factory or different batch with a different component somewhere!?

Same problem.. Cant root by any method!

Guest Frankish

I wish I was nearby some of you who can't root so I could come and have a go myself. The software is all the same so don't see why it wouldn't work. Hardware wouldn't matter as the root method is a software exploit.

Guest LiNe171

Don't bother so much with root, isn't important.. I just unrooted my device again and is way better now. Nothing to do with root until we got Custom Roms.

Guest Unable

I wish I was nearby some of you who can't root so I could come and have a go myself. The software is all the same so don't see why it wouldn't work. Hardware wouldn't matter as the root method is a software exploit.

I'm kind of an experient android user... I have rooted so many devices I can't count it... But can't with this one!

Can you send me pm with skype username or something so we can talk and see whats going on?

Best Regards and Thanks

Don't bother so much with root, isn't important.. I just unrooted my device again and is way better now. Nothing to do with root until we got Custom Roms.

I'ts important for me... I want to use greenify and Link2SD :)

Guest LiNe171

I'm kind of an experient android user... I have rooted so many devices I can't count it... But can't with this one!

Can you send me pm with skype username or something so we can talk and see whats going on?

Best Regards and Thanks

I'ts important for me... I want to use greenify and Link2SD :)

I don't know why you can't.. Just rooted again to see if it would fail and no.. Successful.. That's super weird.. :\

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elperroderoke

Did it again, but in a dirty way and worked too.

I flash the stock rom again restore all app from Google Backup, so phone was "in use", and then try to root.

After the reebot the phone stuck after vodafone logo for a long time and the process did not end so I had to disconect USB and force power of. Anyway the phone was rooted again.

I thik the problem could be (in that case) that Supersu's newer version was already installed for Google's backup and was a problem when the program tried to install its Supersu version (newer was already there). But thas just a think, that really matters is tha phone is rooted again, so I can´t undertand why others are unable to do it.

Regards.

Guest Zeus_Alex

Ok, my turn to write some notes.

yesterday, after 1 week of waiting for a new SU6, i got it. Went to the store, returned the old one, brought the new one.
Got home, made the same thing as the other 2 and guess what?! No root can hold after a restart and most of the times i can't even get root.

Tried Wondershare mobileGo, KingRoot, Kingo root and even framaroot. If, and thats a big IF, i can get root, it can only hold for a few minutes and nothing more.
I don't understand. The hardware is the same, software the same algo, no diferences at all.

As a note, i installed stock rom everytime before i tried to root to make it simple. The only thing i do is the OTA update and nothing more.

I am doomed with this device

Guest NegativeOne

Ok, my turn to write some notes.

yesterday, after 1 week of waiting for a new SU6, i got it. Went to the store, returned the old one, brought the new one.
Got home, made the same thing as the other 2 and guess what?! No root can hold after a restart and most of the times i can't even get root.

Tried Wondershare mobileGo, KingRoot, Kingo root and even framaroot. If, and thats a big IF, i can get root, it can only hold for a few minutes and nothing more.
I don't understand. The hardware is the same, software the same algo, no diferences at all.

As a note, i installed stock rom everytime before i tried to root to make it simple. The only thing i do is the OTA update and nothing more.

I am doomed with this device

hi alex, when you root via mobilego were you able to update the binaries in SuperSU?

Guest Zeus_Alex

Nope, not at all. Not even with King Root.

Did it now with twrp recovery and supersu and its done. I can't make any OTA updates, but these updates are not very important, so it's ok.