Reverting G510 to stock

Guest GodsOtherHand

Guest Camarad

I also went back to stock, downloaded the B200 for my G510-0200 from Huawei official website flash the thing everything is ok except for bluetooth, it powers on, it's streaming music, but on voice calls it does not send the caller's voice in the hands-free device, i have to use the build in front speaker. I have been testing it on 3 different bluetooth hands-free devices and no joy. Any ideea where the problem could be? With kitkat and SlimKat it worked ok.

Guest wbrambley

I also went back to stock, downloaded the B200 for my G510-0200 from Huawei official website flash the thing everything is ok except for bluetooth, it powers on, it's streaming music, but on voice calls it does not send the caller's voice in the hands-free device, i have to use the build in front speaker. I have been testing it on 3 different bluetooth hands-free devices and no joy. Any ideea where the problem could be? With kitkat and SlimKat it worked ok.

Try a b209 boot.img? I think they broke the Bluetooth then fixed it.(I could be wrong)

Guest wbrambley

I didn't find b209 on their official web page, neither with Google, but i did find b173 and b196.

Easiest way is download aosp mod rom zip and extract the boot.img.
fastboot flash boot boot.img.

It may or may not fix your problem but it's worth a try.