driver mtp

Guest Myshkin Gleb

Guest Myshkin Gleb

Upon reboot, the tablet hangs on the inscription Android. Also tried to reflash the update ota-update-201506 found on the Internet. Installs the updates, but in the middle of the process fails. I think in this situation will only finish flash to the latest version. If possible, specify a resource where you can download. KOT49H.rel.android - build.20150529.110309 release - keys.

Guest Myshkin Gleb
the tablet does not start stops on the screen the inscription android, the device is detected as MTP can't find the driver. Please help. A full reset via recovery doesn't help.

Guest Myshkin Gleb
I stand driver, but since the tablet hangs on android inscription and when connected to the computer is defined as a mtp device, Is to install a driver and fails. I tried different methods of firmware via adb and firmware and update from the SD card. Reviewed all forms on the Internet I can not find a solution.

Guest Myshkin Gleb
Can someone that has an image or backup with firmware KOT49H.rel.android - build.20150529.110309 release - keys,please share for download

Suggest you take it back to the shop / or report as a fault to Tesco Tech Support and they'll end up sending it back to be checked and re-imaged at their hudl2 support unit - job done - delay approx 7 working days.

:ninja: