Sign in to follow this  
anotherjib

Last pages of topics not accessible?

These few days, on several forum topics I see this behavior: when I choose last page of the topic, no posts are shown.

Does anybody else experience this?

I have the same issue the last days, it stays on "Loading"

Yes the same with me, I did not notice it, thought it just does not show the last page

Hi all,

This is a workaround for the navigation problem. It works if I am navigating by changing the page in the address bar. Just add /?page=x at the end where x is the page number.

BR

That is odd. Looking in to it!

P

Any news? Actually the whole page chooser does not work, when I click on anything there it does not display the page listing, only the stuff common to all pages. The page shows correctly when I hit the reload button.

Chrome 46.0.2490.80 dev-m on Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Edited by anotherjib

On 27/10/2015 at 1:34 PM, anotherjib said:

Any news? Actually the whole page chooser does not work, when I click on anything there it does not display the page listing, only the stuff common to all pages. The page shows correctly when I hit the reload button.

Chrome 46.0.2490.80 dev-m on Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Still the same with Chrome 47.0.2526.80 m (64-bit) on Windows 10 pro. The posts show up only after reloading the page, initially there is only the content common to all pages in the thread

Checked again today - everything's fine! Just curious whether anybody has done anything with there or it was some local problem with my comp and something changed here...