Trying my best to get an answer from Vodafone!

Guest Lukas4477

Guest BlueMoonRising

Quite the hang up you've got there; how's that helping you? You've been on my block list for many, many months - not because I "hate" or dislike you, but because I don't want to react negatively towards you, but when I revealed this comment it shows me you've STILL not moved on, and have a huge chip on your shoulder. Well that's okay, because I've forgiven you well over a year ago, and if you've still got a grudge against me, then I am sorry that you feel the need to comment on EVERY comment I make and have the burden of disliking me weighing heavily on your shoulders, but I have no problem with you, and I am sorry if I ever upset you. Whether or not you accept this is your choice, but have a lovely weekend, and don't feel obliged to keep calling out my comments, I don't need you to and it must cost you time. :)

A grudge? Dsilike you? You've got me very wrong DullWhite I'm afraid. I pity you and feel sorry that you seem to have no life. I presume that's why you only come on here to post negative comments on everything possible, you do exactly the same on XDA. And God forbid that anyone should post something that's incorrect as you can't wait to come on and belittle them. I've seen you do it so many times to what are usually kids. It must make you feel superior I suppose. Is that why you don't like me, because your snidey little digs don't work?

I do hope that you get your life together someday but you really must stop taking your frustrations out on random children on internet forums. You are supposed to be a grown man, try acting like one. Feel free to put me on your block list again.

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

You're so hung up on the attitudes of others, you seem to have lost focus on improving yourself. You say that I have problems, well yes, of course - I don't ever remember thinking I do not (don't we all?) but you consistently and repeatedly address people in a cocky tone which would indicate that you are free of any blame or accountability, and feel it your role to preside as judge and jury over strangers online. Now, if only you would read OUT LOUD what you write, think about it for a moment, and apply it to your own character, you may find that you have a few character issues of your own that need HUGE amounts of working on - something I realise I need to do, and DO, daily to myself.

You're quick to point out the faults of others, which they (I) admit that I've had, in the past. No one is perfect, but then I am accountable to and loved by God my father, just as you are. Your comments and opinions of me may hold some truth, and yes - I have been indeed rather passive-aggressive in the past, but then I know I am forgiven for these actions if I say sorry, which I have (and if I mean it - God knows when we are deceiving ourselves). Your views - a stranger's views - are precisely that - VIEWS - they do not phase or alter my persona, and you don't get the privelidge or power of defining me by how you speak of me.

I forgive you, I hope you can forgive me too, and then maybe start on addressing whatever it is that makes you think you have a right to put people in their place; you do not have that right, you are as sinful, flawed and weak as the rest of us, which is WHY God is OUR Father, everyone's because without my faith in God and his power to guide us ALL with our flaws and deep, disgusting sins, we would be nothing and we would allow other people to make or break us like the change of the wind's direction.

I'm not better than you, you are no better than ME, no matter how many times either of us has thought we are above the other (don't deny it! don't you even dare! :)) - if you genuinely don't believe you have a problem, I cannot see why you would keep addressing me in that silly way using a mocking tone with your manipulation of my old username - that's just ridiculous - do you think that bothers me? It makes you appear supercilious, passive-aggressive and snooty, the very things you chastised ME for being!

God bless you, whether you believe in him or not, he loves you and I am sorry that I was silly enough to react in a bad way to you in the past.

Matt.

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan

Guest BlueMoonRising

You're so hung up on the attitudes of others, you seem to have lost focus on improving yourself. You say that I have problems, well yes, of course - I don't ever remember thinking I do not (don't we all?) but you consistently and repeatedly address people in a cocky tone which would indicate that you are free of any blame or accountability, and feel it your role to preside as judge and jury over strangers online. Now, if only you would read OUT LOUD what you write, think about it for a moment, and apply it to your own character, you may find that you have a few character issues of your own that need HUGE amounts of working on - something I realise I need to do, and DO, daily to myself.

You're quick to point out the faults of others, which they (I) admit that I've had, in the past. No one is perfect, but then I am accountable to and loved by God my father, just as you are. Your comments and opinions of me may hold some truth, and yes - I have been indeed rather passive-aggressive in the past, but then I know I am forgiven for these actions if I say sorry, which I have (and if I mean it - God knows when we are deceiving ourselves). Your views - a stranger's views - are precisely that - VIEWS - they do not phase or alter my persona, and you don't get the privelidge or power of defining me by how you speak of me.

I forgive you, I hope you can forgive me too, and then maybe start on addressing whatever it is that makes you think you have a right to put people in their place; you do not have that right, you are as sinful, flawed and weak as the rest of us, which is WHY God is OUR Father, everyone's because without my faith in God and his power to guide us ALL with our flaws and deep, disgusting sins, we would be nothing and we would allow other people to make or break us like the change of the wind's direction.

I'm not better than you, you are no better than ME, no matter how many times either of us has thought we are above the other (don't deny it! don't you even dare! :)) - if you genuinely don't believe you have a problem, I cannot see why you would keep addressing me in that silly way using a mocking tone with your manipulation of my old username - that's just ridiculous - do you think that bothers me? It makes you appear supercilious, passive-aggressive and snooty, the very things you chastised ME for being!

God bless you, whether you believe in him or not, he loves you and I am sorry that I was silly enough to react in a bad way to you in the past.

Matt.

Why do you keep saying "others"? I've not had to call anyone else out for being a dick, just yourself. Are you hoping to garner support? Considering how you treat EVERYBODY, I suspect that that won't happen.

So you're saying that it's okay to act a dick to people as long as you say "sorry" (presumably in the privacy of your own head in your case) because that makes it alright? You've got some serious problems bud.

I've decided to put you on my ignore list (I was going to say add you to it but I've never had reason to use it before) so someone else will have to tell you when you're being a dick again. Unlike you I will never be tempted to peek so rant away if you must but do get help.

Guest hecatae

ok, after reading all of this thread, may I suggest everyone reads this: http://jmcomms.com/2015/11/27/vodafone-hq-visit-network-management-handset-testing-and-a-look-to-the-future/ particularly the part on mobile testing:

Vodafone (UK) also carries out tests that go beyond the standard industry requirements. For example, instead of carrying out a EU-standard 1 metre drop test, Vodafone (UK) tests from a height of 1.5 metres.

I can imagine that these tests are delaying the 5.1.1 UK Release.

Guest BlueMoonRising

ok, after reading all of this thread, may I suggest everyone reads this: http://jmcomms.com/2015/11/27/vodafone-hq-visit-network-management-handset-testing-and-a-look-to-the-future/ particularly the part on mobile testing:

I can imagine that these tests are delaying the 5.1.1 UK Release.

There's a post on another thread from @lunario (?) that's probably explains the delay very well http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/376566-turkish-official-51-available/?do=findComment&comment=2269105