[MOD][All KK] Voip Call's Fix (Update)

Hi everyone !

A few weeks ago, as you know I have fixed voip calls bug (WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger..etc).

Slimkat CAF has already this fix

As several kitkat roms have not been updated in a while and some users asked me about this.. I decided to upload this flashable zip.

It works on any rom kitkat for Y300 and G510

Update [08/09/2015]

Changes:
- Voip in/out and LPA rates to 8000
- No deep sleep issues (now work.. tested in SlimKat 9 Legacy Y300)
- Muted mic fixed

NOTE: Is still needed to test in other roms: like CM11, AOSPA.. ETC.

2lldqqa.png      24l32c1.png

Instructions:

Flash zip in recovery, wipe cache/dalvik cache and reboot

New link: https://mega.nz/#!g5sEkLzI!8isb3tnE4-k_uQZw-JKFz9U-1ceEmdEW37R4jPOFeTU

Edited by Guest

Thanks a lot, your fix is working and now VOIP calls are OK.

After installing the fix, my phone cannot go now in the deep sleep mode, it can go only to the minimum frequency set to 245. I have Slimkat 9.0 legacy with Synopsis Kernel. The governor is ondemand and I/O scheduler is deadline. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot, your fix is working and now VOIP calls are OK.

After installing the fix, my phone cannot go now in the deep sleep mode, it can go only to the minimum frequency set to 245. I have Slimkat 9.0 legacy with Synopsis Kernel. The governor is ondemand and I/O scheduler is deadline. Any suggestions?

I'll check it.. 

I have the same problem, I can not go into deep sleep, I check the lines of build.prop and are correct, I have not found the cause.

It isn't the build.prop .. I found the cause of the deep sleep issue.. Right now I'm doing some tests 

@srfarias how I can help? Tnks for your work.

I wish could answer your question xD .. I need some time to test, i found other way to fix Voip without the deep sleep issue, but some strange is who... In SlimKat the new fix 4 voip that i found, work and the deep sleep work, but in other KitKat rom, like AOSPA, the same fix work but the deep sleep don't work.

So... I'm a little confused with that but I think I'm closer to finding the solution. The good side is that is possible fix the voip xD

I wish could answer your question xD .. I need some time to test, i found other way to fix Voip without the deep sleep issue, but some strange is who... In SlimKat the new fix 4 voip that i found, work and the deep sleep work, but in other KitKat rom, like AOSPA, the same fix work but the deep sleep don't work.

So... I'm a little confused with that but I think I'm closer to finding the solution. The good side is that is possible fix the voip xD

Can you upload that please? Slimkat is my favorite anyways. Please man I would really appreciate it

I use CM11 an test the new fix and deep sleep does not work :(

You flash before the old fix ?? Or you flash the new fix with a "clean" cm11 ? I'll try now on my Y300

EDIT: I test on last dazzozo cm11 and deep sleep work, also voip is fixed and calls work..I'll try for a few hours to be sure

2l8aoig.png

Edited by Guest

Guest Dark Cricket

I use 20141025 CM11 with the last fix, I cneed to download the last CM11 and test. I report later. Tnks ...

I flash a clean CM11 and now it's working perfect. Tnks so much. Now I test your Super Ultra Kernel :D

I use 20141025 CM11 with the last fix, I cneed to download the last CM11 and test. I report later. Tnks ...

I flash a clean CM11 and now it's working perfect. Tnks so much. Now I test your Super Ultra Kernel :D

Happy to hear that xD !