Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 stock ROMs, OTAs, and recoveries

Guest KonstaT

Guest Frostyjim
51 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

MR02b builds don't update recovery so you'll still have one you had before (IE02c recovery available in the OP). All MR02b builds actually include Turkish MR02b recovery which is also available in the OP - it just doesn't get updated on the device.

UK stock recovery is available in the OP.

Are we able to flash the recoveries from twrp though? I thought something had to be done with them before we could flash them in twrp.

Edited by Frostyjim

Guest KonstaT
14 minutes ago, Frostyjim said:

Are we able to flash the recoveries from twrp though? I thought something had to be done with them before we could flash them in twrp.

What? These are TWRP flashable zips like it says in the OP.

On 9/6/2015 at 10:26 AM, KonstaT said:

Do not use TWRP to flash stock firmware! You'll find update.zip and installation instructions within each package. Use stock recovery that is compatible with your stock firmware to install (stock recovery images are in TWRP flashable zips).

And it the TWRP thread.

On 8/6/2015 at 0:03 AM, KonstaT said:

How to restore stock recovery?
1. Download TWRP flashable zip that matches your stock firmware version from stock ROMs thread and copy it to your sdcard
2. Install the zip in TWRP
2. Reboot recovery

Edited by KonstaT

Guest Frostyjim
13 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

What? These are TWRP flashable zips like it says in the OP.

And it the TWRP thread.

Thanks for that. My brain must not be working this evening.

hi guys

i restore my smart 6 ultra to stock recovery and stock rom but a i can't do anything in the phone. 

when i turn on show message "phone recovered put one e-mail synchronized last time" but the e-mail don't work 

can anyone help me?

Thanks

Guest nhmanas

I have tried to flash stock Turkey Rom via stock recovery. I was using cm12.1 before

But there's an error saying;

This package is for "msm8916_32" device; this is a "P839V55"
E: Abnormal exit, path: /sideload/packagezip.zip, status: 7

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, nhmanas said:

I have tried to flash stock Turkey Rom via stock recovery. I was using cm12.1 before

But there's an error saying;

This package is for "msm8916_32" device; this is a "P839V55"
E: Abnormal exit, path: /sideload/packagezip.zip, status: 7

On 4/1/2016 at 8:11 PM, KonstaT said:

Added Portugal MR06b firmware to the OP. Also added a new stock recovery image that is actually 'ro.build.display.id=VDF-995NB02-DE01b test-keys'. 

ZTE has changed ro.product.device=msm8916_32 -> ro.product.device=P839V55 in this updated firmware (and recovery) which means you can't install old firmware packages with this new stock recovery.

You're using mismatching recovery.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest nhmanas
56 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

You're using mismatching recovery.

thank you for your reply.

which recovery and rom should I use to flash Turkish stock rom?

edit: or which rom can I use with this recovery?

Edited by nhmanas

Guest KonstaT
10 hours ago, nhmanas said:

thank you for your reply.

which recovery and rom should I use to flash Turkish stock rom?

edit: or which rom can I use with this recovery?

There's recovery image linked below each Turkish firmware package. Really can't be that difficult...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nhmanas
On 25.08.2016 at 9:23 AM, KonstaT said:

There's recovery image linked below each Turkish firmware package. Really can't be that difficult...

I know this is a late answer but thank you. I handled the situation. 

Guest gary.hawes.14

Hi my phone has become unresponsive on the left of the screen so I need to get back to stock to return it to Amazon .

I have downloaded the ROM and the stock recovery from the list , am I right in thinking I now boot in to TWRP and then flash stock recovery ? After that what do I do to get the stock ROM back on ? Sorry I'm a bit of a novice :-)

Cheers

Με ποιο εργαλειο μπορω να περασω τους drivers για να μπορεσω να φλασρω την συσκευη? Επαθε softbrck γιατι περασα παλιοτερη εκδοση recovery της μαμας ρομ και οταν ανοιγω την συσκευη βγαζει το λογοτυπο και μετα δειχνει μαυρη οθονη..Θελω να βαλω  παλι την cm...Ελπιζω να γινει η μεταφραση απο ελληνικα σε αγγλικα

Guest GreedyT-GR
On 11/9/2016 at 11:37 PM, gary.hawes.14 said:

Hi my phone has become unresponsive on the left of the screen so I need to get back to stock to return it to Amazon .

I have downloaded the ROM and the stock recovery from the list , am I right in thinking I now boot in to TWRP and then flash stock recovery ? After that what do I do to get the stock ROM back on ? Sorry I'm a bit of a novice :-)

Cheers

I also have the same problem, I have bought the phone from Vodafone and the left portion of the screen is totally unresponsive, hence I can't press the "Q" button or anything close to the left edge of the screen.
Also I have some grey marks under the 3 corners of the screen that appear either as broken pixels or dust.
I previously have rooted with Kingroot, got SuperSU with the Super-Sume app from the playstore, and recently I tried to unroot using the option in SuperSU.
Now the phone displays an error message that there is insufficient storage space for the system, I cannot install any apps, I can't reroot the phone with none method ( I've used 3 of 'em) and finally, having replaced the TWRP recovery with the stock Greek one I can't flash the stock Vodafone rom again, as it sais it can't verify the signature of the package.
I have also tried to factory reset from the recovery option but to no avail.

:( I am going to get the phone to a Vodafone store to see if they can repair it through the warranty, but I doubt so because it is a bit damaged on the corners of the back plate.

5 hours ago, pepi75 said:

Με ποιο εργαλειο μπορω να περασω τους drivers για να μπορεσω να φλασρω την συσκευη? Επαθε softbrck γιατι περασα παλιοτερη εκδοση recovery της μαμας ρομ και οταν ανοιγω την συσκευη βγαζει το λογοτυπο και μετα δειχνει μαυρη οθονη..Θελω να βαλω  παλι την cm...Ελπιζω να γινει η μεταφραση απο ελληνικα σε αγγλικα

Δεν νομιζω να υπαρχει τετοιο εργαλειο, αφου δεν υποστηριζει fastboot commands το κινητο. Καπως ετσι την επαθα κι εγω, γυρνοντας στο Stock recovery, για να κανω reflash το Stock ROM.

Παρ'ολα αυτα, πιστευω οτι αν εγραφες το προβλημα στα Αγγλικα θα επαιρνες ισως καποια καλυτερη απαντηση.

Guest gary.hawes.14

Hmmm sorry to hear you have the same issue :-(

I'm unsure of the steps to get back to stock ROM .After you use twrp to flash stock recovery , do you have to then remove twrp before you boot in to stock recovery to flash the Stock ROM ?

Οντως δεν υπαρχει tool περασα τελικα τους driver αλλα και παλι οταν κανω apply update from adb την δειχνει συνδεδεμενη στο pc  αλλα δεν φαινεται σαν συσκευη γαι να μπορεσω με το flashtool να φλασαρω την twrp...θα ρωτησω και στα αγγγλικα μηπως  καποιος που ειχε παρομοιο προβλημα μου βρει την λυση...

1 hour ago, gary.hawes.14 said:

Hmmm sorry to hear you have the same issue :-(

I'm unsure of the steps to get back to stock ROM .After you use twrp to flash stock recovery , do you have to then remove twrp before you boot in to stock recovery to flash the Stock ROM ?

No i wash't,is that serious problem that? And one last think how to remove the twrp?

On 9/11/2016 at 11:37 PM, gary.hawes.14 said:

4 hours ago, GreedyT-GR said:

... having replaced the TWRP recovery with the stock Greek one I can't flash the stock Vodafone rom again, as it sais it can't verify the signature of the package.
I have also tried to factory reset from the recovery option but to no avail.

2 hours ago, gary.hawes.14 said:

1 hour ago, pepi75 said:

No i wash't,is that serious problem that? And one last think how to remove the twrp?

Already answered on this very page. Install stock recovery zip in TWRP and reboot recovery. That's it. You either have stock recovery or custom recovery on your recovery partition. You can't have both and you can't 'remove' one either. You need to use stock recovery that matches the stock firmware you're trying to install.

Unzip package you've downloaded from ZTE support site. There's update.zip you need to copy to your sdcard and installation instructions in a PDF file.

And it the TWRP thread.

On 8/6/2015 at 0:03 AM, KonstaT said:

How to restore stock recovery?
1. Download TWRP flashable zip that matches your stock firmware version from stock ROMs thread and copy it to your sdcard
2. Install the zip in TWRP
2. Reboot recovery

Edited by KonstaT

Guest GreedyT-GR

@KonstaT Hey mate, I want to flash stock Greek ROM to my SU6 via recovery.
I installed the stock recovery and downloaded the stock ROM above it from the thread with the stock ROMS, recoveries and OTA.
I can't flash the stock Greek ROM, it sais installation aborted : E: footer is wrong
                                                                                                  E: signature verification failed
What do I do? Help please as I need to reflash the stock ROM so that the phone becomes usable again.

EDIT : Found out that although I installed the stock recovery with the id

VDF-995NB01-GR07b

at the recovery screen top left corner the id is VDF-995NB01-DE01b.

Edited by GreedyT-GR

9 hours ago, GreedyT-GR said:

@KonstaT Hey mate, I want to flash stock Greek ROM to my SU6 via recovery.
I installed the stock recovery and downloaded the stock ROM above it from the thread with the stock ROMS, recoveries and OTA.
I can't flash the stock Greek ROM, it sais installation aborted : E: footer is wrong
                                                                                                  E: signature verification failed
What do I do? Help please as I need to reflash the stock ROM so that the phone becomes usable again.

EDIT : Found out that although I installed the stock recovery with the id

VDF-995NB01-GR07b

at the recovery screen top left corner the id is VDF-995NB01-DE01b.

16 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Unzip package you've downloaded from ZTE support site. There's update.zip you need to copy to your sdcard and installation instructions in a PDF file.

You haven't unzipped the package or you have corrupted the update.zip somehow.

Edited by KonstaT

Ι dont έχει anymore την TWRP μετά από τότε αναβοσβήνει η αποκατάσταση των αποθεμάτων και τώρα η αποκατάσταση των αποθεμάτων δεν επιτρέψτε μου να αναβοσβήνει anything..What μπορώ να κάνω; Η συσκευή μου μετά reeboot i swow το Android λογότυπο και μετά από λίγα δευτερόλεπτα μαύρο screen..How μπορώ να γυρίσει πίσω για να cm rom ??? My pc he dont see my device only if from the stock recovery press the ADB apply update choice and then he down internal on sd card storage!!!

Edited by Guest

Guest GreedyT-GR

@KonstaT THANK YOU !!! From the bottom of my hearth I'm going to build you a church or a statue! <3

Indeed I was missing the unzip step of the package to install the update.zip !!! Now after the install I see all the errors gone and the phone is usabble again.

Thank you soooooo much.

1 hour ago, pepi75 said:

Hello can you tell me please what can i do? I flash by mistake  this recovery https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424952138 and i have the greek rom....and now my device is  softbrick ..

Flashing any (custom or stock) recovery doesn't 'soft brick' a device.

You use that stock recovery to flash this exact stock firmware (I think you can also use it to flash XX03c builds for other countries) or you flash different stock recovery and you use that flash some other matching stock firmware.

On 9/6/2015 at 10:26 AM, KonstaT said:

ROM: n/a - 2015072416211471.zip
Recovery: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424952138

ro.build.display.id=VDF-995NB01-GR03c
ro.build.version.release=5.0.2
ro.build.date=Fri May 29 16:44:08 CST 2015
ro.build.zte_prj_name=P839V55_GR
ro.build.sw_internal_version=GR_VDF_P839V55V1.0.0B13

Edited by KonstaT

Ok thank you Konsta T the problem is solved already.I follow the steps from one of your comment...I was unzip stock recovery the pdf file and from reconery mode install the package rebbot the system and that's it...So thank for once more time!!!

EDIT: With this recovhttps://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424952138ery my device was bricked wen i try to return to the stock from cm...

Edited by Guest