[Kernel] UltraKernel [Y300/G510] || [STOCK/JB/KK]

heya, thanks for the work, i tried the kernel on AOSP Mod but i have few issues with Skype, the app is heavy i know but with this kernel its a bit impossible to use, any suggestion for me to try improve it? 

heya, thanks for the work, i tried the kernel on AOSP Mod but i have few issues with Skype, the app is heavy i know but with this kernel its a bit impossible to use, any suggestion for me to try improve it? 

Try use ondemand governor, intelli plug in balanced profile.. 

Try use ondemand governor, intelli plug in balanced profile.. 

i was already using ondemand, will try balanced profile, it was on.. eco performance i believe

So far it seems a lot more fluid, i changed to balanced and cleared data from Skype, lets see from now on 

Edited by barnir
update

Vale que bien se ve ese kernel lo estaré esperando....

De momento si, eso me dio con brillo automatico y wifi.. Aun faltan muchas correcciones, ademas de cambios en cm11.. trata de comentar en ingles, en todo caso pregunta por privado para evitar hablar en español por aqui 

Heya, im using this kernel on AOSP mod, i did some changes like you suggested before, but about swap etc any sugestion to improve performance specially cause of skype, i dont make calls on skype only text, but it is a bit slow opening etc

Im using inteliplug on balanced profile like srfarias suggested

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cache2015

@srfarias

tried the ultra stock kernel in ROM and does not work aceceso Internet point is to fix .... Thanks

Edited by cache2015