[ROM][5.1.1] OctOS

Guest dakok

I dont use titanum backup, but meybe afternoom i will try run this for you and check problem :) 

Kak12z, thank you for your time. I solved problem by installeing new version of Titanium Backup. Now I am installing my apps again and test if apps are working fine and if battery is really as good as it is untill now. I really like and User Interface. It is multilanguage. 

Guest korekore1

Do you use Tutanium Backup, also with this ROM? I flashed the rom with CWM, maybe that is the issue why Root for Titanium Backup is not working?

mic recording working?blue led?

Edited by korekore1

video recording not works mic not works with original app, but at least yes with titanium recorder and whatsapp. With the app led tester the led shows all colour of the led i think.

The rom has the damn buttons layer of the nexus that  we don't need because we have physical buttons, i hide it with a build.prop line. At the moment seems all works great except that things.

Edited by SeerJ

Guest Jpower73

I've tested this rom yesterday... 

First of all, in order to obtain stable root, you must update kingroot. Then, install lucky patch,  titanium.. And you know.... The sequence... ;) 

Impressive rom. Very fast. 

But, video is not working. Even if i use different camera apk than the stock. 

Good news,   my 21 mpixels lgcamera is functioning properly (photos only). 

FM Radio is missing. Despite the existence of the FM Radio application inside thge system folder... 

Sound recording is working using 3rd app.  I prefer titanium recorder.. 

Too bad, back to emui 3 B262 

Here's another, similar project 

http://romfree4u.com/rom-5-1-1_tesla-os-mt6592-mmx-a310-a311/

Tesla OS 

Same bugs 

But.. . They claim that video recording is functioning.... 

Edited by Jpower73

• 4 weeks later...
Guest matejsolid

How to disable virtual buttons and enable Xposed ?
Besided that ROM is excellent,ultra fast and smooth,junk free,we will see about battery and 3G.

• 3 weeks later...