[ABANDONED][5.1.1][ALL]TeslaOS v2.2 [10/10/15]

Guest TheNemesis584

there are too big delays in phone, I think the cause is I increased min cpu freq to 480MHz but not sure, when receiving call, phone rings twice than wake up and a bit freeze, it's pretty annoying

Guest telopido

Hello !
Here's my feedback about a week using this ROM (build 23/09/2015,Ascend Y300-0100,no Gapps installed):

General impressions
I found Tesla OS v2.2 the best Lollipop choice for our device so far: fast,smooth and very stable,good battery life :-) Keep going this way @srfarias
I can confirm you must upgrade the TWRP recovery to 2.8.x to flash the ROM.

-Blackscreen issue:
applying the Kernel Adiutor tweaks mentioned (CPU -> min_frequency: 480MHz - apply on boot, CPU hotplug -> disable MPdecision - apply on boot )
gave me blackscreen only twice.After each blackscreen I had to pull the battery out and reinsert it in my phone.Once rebooted I found all the Kernel Adiutor settings were unset,thus I had to set them again.The blackscreen happened after had normally locked the screen after some web browsing.Not once after or during a call or something else.

- Second reboots:
I only had reboots trying to forward an e-mail with a 11MB pdf file attached using the app "Aqua Mail",don't know if it is ROM or app related.
I Never had  reboots while sending files through wifi via whatsapp.
EDIT: I found it was app related :)

-Third Camera:
Sometimes camera blocked the stream of what its lens saw,displaying only the last frame of it after having shot 5-6 pictures.The 6th pictured was not saved.I was though able to access to the gallery by swiping the screen from right to left to see the latest shots.To make the camera work normally again I simply closed and reopened the app.Anyway it doesn't give me the option to take panoramas and when I tried to take a panorama from the Camera app taken from CM10.1 by Fonz93(Jelly Bean 4.2.2) it FC.

Edited by telopido

Guest Mr Voland

How I install it? 

Download rom and gapps; put the .zips on memory card; go to recovery (twrp or cwm), wipe data, cache, dalvik; and flash rom and gapps.

Guest Jdmv2000

Download rom and gapps; put the .zips on memory card; go to recovery (twrp or cwm), wipe data, cache, dalvik; and flash rom and gapps.

Appears: error cannot flashear .zip 

I need Help :( 

Guest dre90210

Really like this rom, thanks alot I was wondering when we were getting a rom like this that is feature packed. The problem I have with this rom though is the audio is chappy when trying to listen music with my personal favorite music app Stellio Music Player. Dfx player not working so I don't really use any other. 

Guest dre90210

When using the app Zapya I can receive files over wifi n hotspots just fine but when sending files the phone reboots. I have this problem on all the Lollipop for our device. Just letting u know