[DEV][ROM][23.1.] Sailfish OS for ZTE Open C / Kis 3

Guest KonstaT

Guest Superluk

Last year they stop the Firefox Os for smartphone part, now they definitely purged the remaining code (on which we were working) from the repo.

What missing features?

I'd better say, non perfectly working features, such as headphone needing "(run 'systemctl restart ohmd.service' as root after each reboot)".

I've heard there's an FM app now so I'll surely include that if/when there's another release.

Thanks a lot, I really hope you can update the release!

Luca

Guest nigthgelus

Buenas  tardes. instale el software en mi zte Open C funciono a la perfeccion mientras estaba encendido sin embargo cuando se descargo he intente cargarlo me arrojo error  y un continuo reseteo del software. existe alguna solucion a este error algun Fix o parche que se deba instalar o actualizar para que funcione al 100%...? pues de verdad me gusta el S.O por su gran fluidez. gracias de antemano

On 1/10/2016 at 9:31 AM, KonstaT said:

What missing features? I've heard there's an FM app now so I'll surely include that if/when there's another release.

Another interesting feature is "Dual SIM support for devices with Dual SIM" from release notes, if I'm not mistaken some of the devices compatible with your release are Dual SIM

Guest KonstaT
12 hours ago, pakoR said:

Another interesting feature is "Dual SIM support for devices with Dual SIM" from release notes, if I'm not mistaken some of the devices compatible with your release are Dual SIM

Dual-SIM is not working in the CM12.1 base so it's not going to work here either no matter how much Sailfish OS supports it.

I don't have a dual-SIM device so feel free to look into that.

Edited by KonstaT

• 2 months later...
Guest Didier A.

Hello,
Thank you very much for all the work done. This ROM has revived my ZTE.
It is now almost a month that I use SailficOS and it does what I need.
Unfortunately I may have to go back to Cyanogen because I can't get my SD card recognized by the system. So I frequently have alert messages indicating that I'm short of space.
I tried several cards of different size (2GB, 16GB),I tried several filesystems (fat32, ext2, etx4), but nothing work.

In /media there is nothing.
Strangely, if I put music on the SD card, the media player finds and plays it.
Do you know the problem?

Edited by Didier A.

Guest KonstaT
31 minutes ago, Didier A. said:

Hello,
Thank you very much for all the work done. This ROM has revived my ZTE.
It is now almost a month that I use SailficOS and it does what I need.
Unfortunately I may have to go back to Cyanogen because I can't get my SD card recognized by the system. So I frequently have alert messages indicating that I'm short of space.
I tried several cards of different size (2GB, 16GB),I tried several filesystems (fat32, ext2, etx4), but nothing work.

In /media there is nothing.
Strangely, if I put music on the SD card, the media player finds and plays it.
Do you know the problem?

External sdcard is mounted to /sdcard. Some directories on sdcard are also symlinked to nemo home directory.
https://github.com/mer-hybris-kis3/droid-config-kis3/commit/6ec8d3ff685f0678d3fd7246c873139fbdc38842