Unlock not workong on 99 IMEI

Guest millay

Guest millay

Hi does anyone know if the phones coming from vodafone at the moment are with this new IMEI number, or if there is a way to check before paying? As I need a new phone but am on Tesco not vodafone

Thanks all :)

Guest NegativeOne

Hi does anyone know if the phones coming from vodafone at the moment are with this new IMEI number, or if there is a way to check before paying? As I need a new phone but am on Tesco not vodafone

Thanks all :)

No UK or Irish bought phones will come with a 99 imei AFAIK.

Guest Adrian_B

No UK or Irish bought phones will come with a 99 imei AFAIK.

Can anyone confirm this? As I am wanting to return by phone for one that doesn't creek and click before it gets worse. 

Guest BlueMoonRising

Can anyone confirm this? As I am wanting to return by phone for one that doesn't creek and click before it gets worse. 

Nobody on here can confirm what imei you're going to get, I can confirm that mine isn't a 99 one (I'm in the UK) if that helps.

Guest mrflibbles

I just unlocked mine bought a week ago. I'd say you either gave the guy the wrong IMEI number or he gave you the wrong unlock code

Edited by mrflibbles

Guest cRaZyzMaN

I just unlocked mine bought a week ago. I'd say you either gave the guy the wrong IMEI number or he gave you the wrong unlock code

check your emails or messages to confirm that or ask the supplier