Lollipop update and Dolby

Guest Jinjur

Hi gang,

Having some issues here on a non-rooted lollipop upgrade.

Hudl has been upgraded for a week now and has all its apps up to date, the upgrade was done on a factory reset hudl BTW and it has been restarted since 

So firstly, I noticed the Dolby app was back after tesco removed it on the last update. Is everyone else seeing it?

I only ask because, secondly, mine is not working. :( could someone try this out for me please?

* Play along in Google play music

* Go to "Settings | Equaliser"

*The Dolby app should fire up

* While the music is playing, you should see constant activity in the output graph 

* You should be able to hear changes to the sound when you make changes to the eq, for the better

I know these sound like obviously silly steps, but I used this app all the time and feel  like I am going crazy here.

When it opens for me, I see the output for a second, then it stops. It also sounds like the hudl has been placed in a tin can when it's on, it used to make it sound amazing.

Yes, I have literally tried every setting, including the ones that I know worked for me.

Please help gang

J

Edited by Jinjur

Hi. I tried it and works fine here. Hudl2 with 5.1 factory reset.

Hi gang,

Having some issues here on a non-rooted lollipop upgrade.

Hudl has been upgraded for a week now and has all its apps up to date, the upgrade was done on a factory reset hudl BTW and it has been restarted since 

So firstly, I noticed the Dolby app was back after tesco removed it on the last update. Is everyone else seeing it?

I only ask because, secondly, mine is not working. :( could someone try this out for me please?

* Play along in Google play music

* Go to "Settings | Equaliser"

*The Dolby app should fire up

* While the music is playing, you should see constant activity in the output graph 

* You should be able to hear changes to the sound when you make changes to the eq, for the better

I know these sound like obviously silly steps, but I used this app all the time and feel  like I am going crazy here.

When it opens for me, I see the output for a second, then it stops. It also sounds like the hudl has been placed in a tin can when it's on, it used to make it sound amazing.

Yes, I have literally tried every setting, including the ones that I know worked for me.

Please help gang

J