personal tweaks and configurations

Guest juantech

Guest juantech

well i created this thread for share ones with others ours configurations of the roms of this forum.

for post its very important to say the rom you are using, and if you want: what offers your config or why you are using it.

the people too can discuss about the best configuration( governors , schedulers, tweaks etc...) or what does it in this thread.

Edited by juantech

Guest juantech

Mourta SlimRom 5.1.1

what offers this config: more smooth, good battery life, max performance on the games(this will drain battery fast but its normal) best audio quality than anyone other rom and better touch precission and response, would can be a bit more slow and too use more ram, and frequency(more battery drain) for the audio.(but its normal too)

for audio quality:

on the build.prop archive add these lines:

ro.audio.samplerate=48000
ro.audio.pcm.samplerate=48000
persist.dev.pm.dyn_samplingrate=1
persist.audio.samplerate=48000
persist.af.resampler.quality=255
persist.audio.pcm.samplerate=48000
persist.af.resample=48000
af.resampler.quality=255

(for a mourta update erase this lines before update the rom for if occurs something, after update it write the lines if you dont have it)

better touch precission:

use sio scheduler, this dont knows much people but testing all the schedulers i sensed a perfect touch precission with sio scheduler, the people too say what its the best for games and one of the worst for multitask.

the rest:

with kernel auditor...

hotplug: performance, intelliplug: disabled, governor: conservative, touch boost disable,energy saving of multiple cores enabled, planify tails of works in cores enabled, ksm disabled, dynamic fsync enabled and push the box of up  in the hotplug, cpu, voltages and all options what you changed for enable it.

if you did this good, you will see the 4 cores running allways and normally to 475 mhz, 51 mhz if you are not using nothing and not touching the screen, if the 4 cores not are allways on, then reboot.

very important for this config decrease all the voltages with kernel auditor 75mv for can use 1500 mhz if the phone needs it ( usually in heavy games) or the phone will not resist the high temperature and then will reboot.

the voltages begins with 1500 mhz what if i dont remember bad was 1150mv, if dont was this, say me, its important if you want to use this configuration. 

postdata: do not use a benchmark for see something with this config, why how per example antutu benchmark  only needs 475 mhz for run fast the governor will give this and not all the requested for see the real info.

if you want to use a benchmark for see things with this config you will have to use 1500 mhz, with performance governor would be possible, but only for see the results of benchmark.

Tips:

in adjusts-interface-recents apps-show only the executing apps.

this will be helpfull for close the things what are you not using giving you more ram and more performance than with this apps executing with long press of home button.

Edited by juantech

Guest Mayazcherquoi

use sio scheduler, this dont knows much people but testing all the schedulers i sensed a perfect touch precission with sio scheduler, the people too say what its the best for games and one of the worst for multitask.

That is likely entirely placebo. I doubt an I/O scheduler would affect "touch precision" whatsoever.

Edited by Mayazcherquoi

Guest juantech

i tested so much all the schedulers in shooting games , and the only one what gave me so much touch precission was sio, before i allways sayed: the touch of this phone would can be best i dont have much precission until i used sio, and when i installed the rom how the default its other i sayed, the touch i think its worst in this rom, and after changed all continued like that , then i seek what i wasnt using sio and i sayed: ups i forgotten this, after that the touch precission was exactly perfect more than stock lg rom or other, try it and say me if you sense it too, if you dont test you cant see if works or not, how i sayed this dont knows much people, would be really difficult see this in some page, i descovered testing absolutrly alls schedulers on games during hours and hours.

what yes i can say its what sio uses a protocol named "the first comes first" what does this,and how the touch its the first of the first what you do for anyone thing,  would can be for this, but how i sayed im not a developer its what i think, but these things i tested so much and for this i say what increases touch precission because i sensed allways.

i do not think what is other think what i touched because i sensed allways this when i used sio scheduler.

i tested so much all the schedulers in shooting games , and the only one what gave me so much touch precission was sio, before i allways sayed: the touch of this phone would can be best i dont have much precission until i used sio, and when i installed the rom how the default its other i sayed, the touch i think its worst in this rom, and after changed all continued like that , then i seek what i wasnt using sio and i sayed: ups i forgotten this, after that the touch precission was exactly perfect more than stock lg rom or other, try it and say me if you sense it too, if you dont test you cant see if works or not, how i sayed this dont knows much people, would be really difficult see this in some page, i descovered testing absolutrly alls schedulers on games during hours and hours.

what yes i can say its what sio uses a protocol named "the first comes first" what does this,and how the touch its the first of the first what you do for anyone thing,  would can be for this, but how i sayed im not a developer its what i think, but these things i tested so much and for this i say what increases touch precission because i sensed allways.

i do not think what is other think what i touched because i sensed allways this when i used sio scheduler.

What is it with you and the sheduler, it's not going to do ANYTHING on  a badword phone, it's like the F2FS bullshit, we are not running major SQL databases here.

Just use sio if you want to, pretend you have a log access device.

It STILL won't affect anything, even if you are right.

And you are not. 

That is likely entirely placebo. I doubt an I/O scheduler would affect "touch precision" whatsoever.

Unless motherfucking jesus came down from motherfuckng heaven it won't do jack s***.

• Guest pinned this topic