[ROM][5.1.1][ALL] ResurrectionRemix v5.5.8 [22/11/15]

@srfarias the problem of The battery drain of The browser is in all LL ROM right? 

And after installing all my app the system is smoth..but after some times games are unplayable..i don't know why..but for a daily use is perfect...

Ah a little bug is that with wifi open in the wifi option in The bar..it says that is connected also if is not connected..for example wifi is turned on but not connected..and it says ALICE-.... connected

Guest Runjaun

I format my phone. Install rr rom , flash xposed zip . after that i set external sd as primary - things i have done

Bugs - When i plug my usb to pc. the phone screen whether goes to black or reboot .

solved after granting Root to Settings.

Update to rom . 5.5.9 xD

Edited by Runjaun

Hi I'm new in tehe world of ROMS. I have a Huawei G510 and I want a custom rom. This one looks cool but I don't know how to install it. I see to many post and don't know what I must exactly do because some are from other years....

Please can some one give me the correct links or explain me how to install this rom. Thanks

FInaly after come problem I instaled the rom. At the begining all correct, all working. But then I was in settings and kabum, the screen get black and recovers the image, but I cant do anything. So I shuted down the phone. But surprise the logo is there for a long while. Finaly its seams that it re instaled like 1 time. I decide to wait some time and give time to phone to load all. But surprise same problem, cant do anything. So restarted and same problem. This time I try to do some thing from beging but nothing. So i let him blink and finaly it restarts alone, but this time I get out battery. Now I will try to wisp all the phone and re install all like 1 time. All the problems began when I get in settings and he says it wants sudo so I say yes why not? but it was a bad idea.

Sorry for mine very bad english. I will come later to coment more.

PD: Except this problem the rom is 10/10.

This time all correct. Re instaled and all seams to be fine. This time I shutdown sudo so now I cant use it because 99% of time I dont need it. The rom is very fast, clean, awesome....

I dont instalet gaps because I hate google and privative software so realy good job.

I have an isue: in F-Droid I have an update from "kernel adiutor". If I want to update I must unistall if first and then reinstall. I dont know if its secure so I will let him. The only thing I dont like is some apps like this one or pre actived developer mode... I dont want to touch anything because I dont want to break the phone. 9/10 the rom. Very good job.

In some days will give feedback. Thanks for all.

Guest pesartom

is there a chance for developing other roms?

like omni?

i am using omni kk and it is the smoothest for gaming.

(i havnt tested ALL the kk roms, just one or 2 from each branch)

is there a chance for developing other roms?

like omni?

i am using omni kk and it is the smoothest for gaming.

(i havnt tested ALL the kk roms, just one or 2 from each branch)

Why ? Anyway, if i compile other roms will get the same bugs

Guest pesartom

Why ? Anyway, if i compile other roms will get the same bugs

well, just in kk omni was the smoothest (in the ones i tested, nearly 15 roms) for gaming.

im just guessing it may be smoother also in lp, but i havnt made anything till now, so i dont know.

Guest Runjaun

Start up phone , can use phone for about 30 seconds then screen goes black and after sometime its reboot . after reboot the same thing and sometime i get android upgrading.Try reflash rom , same things. i manage to make a logcat.

I guess , i have to  wipe data. 

logcat.txt

29 minutes ago, Runjaun said:

Start up phone , can use phone for about 30 seconds then screen goes black and after sometime its reboot . after reboot the same thing and sometime i get android upgrading.Try reflash rom , same things. i manage to make a logcat.

I guess , i have to  wipe data. 

logcat.txt

Yeah i know.. I fix issues like this, but i don't know if i'll make an update. I'll spend a few months away from where I have my computer to compile but i'll continue helping to chil360 in what i can

After some use I will try another rom. There are 3 problems. Camera it works at half when it wants. Notifications, they display when the phone wants and when it does it does bad..... Restart the phone takes to many time, some minutes like 15 or so.

There are some other isues but no so important so cause of these 3 I will try an other rom.

The rom is not bad, it's very good and I love it but I need an other thing.

Guest Runjaun
1 hour ago, konqi said:

After some use I will try another rom. There are 3 problems. Camera it works at half when it wants. Notifications, they display when the phone wants and when it does it does bad..... Restart the phone takes to many time, some minutes like 15 or so.

There are some other isues but no so important so cause of these 3 I will try an other rom.

The rom is not bad, it's very good and I love it but I need an other thing.

you may try Slimkat display-caf . install xposed and try Monster ui , Flat Style Colored Bars and Flat style keyboard pro (the keyboard will go the same color as colored bars) . i am using all of that right now with swap on system 450 mb with swappiness 90 and you phone will look beautiful more than lollipop and better . Better roll-back to kitkat and get all that performance and battery because i need my phone for daily use . hope i help you

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, cachetesmata3 said:

Updates?

On 2/12/2015 at 10:53 AM, srfarias said:

Yeah i know.. I fix issues like this, but i don't know if i'll make an update. I'll spend a few months away from where I have my computer to compile but i'll continue helping to chil360 in what i can

Guest cachetesmata3
13 minutes ago, cachetesmata3 said: Updates?

On 2/12/2015 at 10:53 AM, srfarias said: Yeah i know.. I fix issues like this, but i don't know if i'll make an update. I'll spend a few months away from where I have my computer to compile but i'll continue helping to chil360 in what i can

Okay thanks

And how long are you talking about?

• 1 month later...