[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest Viejoraffiki

Saludos desde Mexico

Gracias por la compilacion de esta ROM me agrada el trabajo que hacen, ahora, quisiera saber como poder visualizar y conectar a redes Ad Hoc, ya en las versiones Slim se podia conectar, pero en las CM no, agradeceria mucho su ayuda, para poder utilizar esta funcion.

Gracias.

Guest Goose25

So, I was having troubles getting past the WiFi screen, where-by I had no data sim installed, and the Wifi would not connect to the internet. for anyone who wants a simple work-around:

At the select language screen, tap each of the 4 corners in a clock-wise direction from the top left. so imagine the following is your phone screen, just tap the screen in the order of the numbers. Good luck.

*1*                                                  *2*

|                                                       |

|                  language                       |

|                   English                         |

|                        (->)                          |

|                 emergency                     |

*4*                                                  *3*

Guest anotherjib
On 18/04/2016 at 0:32 AM, anoob1333 said:

I had the same problem (unskippable wifi settings, connection failed and so on). This happens with the builds from the end of march. In my case, the problem seems to be caused by a certain incompatibility degree with opengapps-pico. Installing the nano version (it will slow down the device) or AGapps (suggested) as indicated before is enough to bypass this issue.

With me the same happened on nano (when I was flashing the 17/04 build, actually there was no pico to choose for some reason, so I took nano). As for agapps, as I mentioned it caused problems for me, phone became gradually more and more laggy and unstable (several reboots)

Guest ascendedandroid

Anyone tried the build uploaded yesterday yet? (cm-13.0-20160424-UNOFFICIAL-u8833) If all appears to be well with it except for hardware video playback I'd be glad to give my Y300 a final swan song before the inevitable upgrade has to happen.

Guest anotherjib
On 25/04/2016 at 8:04 PM, ascendedandroid said:

Anyone tried the build uploaded yesterday yet? (cm-13.0-20160424-UNOFFICIAL-u8833) If all appears to be well with it except for hardware video playback I'd be glad to give my Y300 a final swan song before the inevitable upgrade has to happen.

Just flashing. First very good news - wifi now works from the beginning!! Let's see...

...so far the general experience is that this is the smoothest build of all up to date. No FCs so far too

Update - good news: 24 hours of ordinary use without night recharging. Bad news: dialer still fc-ing, have to install truedialer.

Update 2 - had a couple of reboots, most likely initiated by incoming calls. Not sure if this was the reason but if yes...

Edited by anotherjib
updated info

Guest Nemesix2
1 hour ago, Alsking said:

We can play on this ROM?

I don't think so. 4.3+ ROMS (except for SlimKat if I recall correctly) don't have the proper Adreno libraries to run GPU acceleration, thus giving a very poor gaming performance. And neither does 6.0, meaning the games are extremely laggy and become unplayable.

The only solution I found for the games to at least be playable is downscaling the game window to 0.5x using GLTools. The graphics are awful but, at least... There's no lag.

Guest GodsOtherHand

Hi. Can anyone help me with deleting /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so ?

From CWM i cannot find an option to explore the file system.

From TWRP my touchscreen doesnt work so i cannot do anything.

I installed ES File Explorer and granted it root access. But /system/lib is mounted as read-only so I still cannot delete it.

Anyone has any ideas on how i can delete the file?

Guest anotherjib
10 hours ago, GodsOtherHand said:

Hi. Can anyone help me with deleting /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so ?

From CWM i cannot find an option to explore the file system.

From TWRP my touchscreen doesnt work so i cannot do anything.

I installed ES File Explorer and granted it root access. But /system/lib is mounted as read-only so I still cannot delete it.

Anyone has any ideas on how i can delete the file?

Before deleting it you have to remount system as read-write by issuing

mount -o remount,rw /system

This can be done from command line when you are root - that is, when the command prompt is #. If it is anything else, first say "su"

Guest herrdeh

@Ondrasouk wrote, that this ROM is working with SD cards >= 32GB only. Strange.

I could not make my 8 and 16 GB SD cards work - did anybody else have success with "small" cards?

I think, 8 and 16GB cards should be supported as well... 

Edited by herrdeh

Guest Teblakuda4o4
On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 3:39 AM, Goose25 said:

So, I was having troubles getting past the WiFi screen, where-by I had no data sim installed, and the Wifi would not connect to the internet. for anyone who wants a simple work-around:

At the select language screen, tap each of the 4 corners in a clock-wise direction from the top left. so imagine the following is your phone screen, just tap the screen in the order of the numbers. Good luck.

*1*                                                  *2*

|                                                       |

|                  language                       |

|                   English                         |

|                        (->)                          |

|                 emergency                     |

*4*                                                  *3*

Dude genius. .. This works 100%. Do it a couple times and it skips the setup wizard 

Guest MJ1697
On 17/11/2015 at 7:31 PM, chil360 said:

cyanogenmod_logo.jpg

CyanogenMod 13

Unofficial builds for Huawei Y300/G510/G330

Disclaimer: CyanogenMod and I are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Download:
    Basketbuild - https://basketbuild.com/devs/chil360

GApps:

I would recommend Opengapps (ARM/6.0) Pico but any GApps for Masrhmallow should work. Using GApps slows the phone considerably so I would advise using minimal GApps editions.

With Opengapps, it must be installed at the same time as the rom. Installing at a later time causes FC's when the phone is rebooted.

Note: To fix AOSP keyboard with opengapps pico remove the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so

Current Status:

Working so far:

It boots successfully, display works, touchscreen & buttons all work ok
    GPS
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Audio
    Video playback (software decoding)
    Internal & External SD Card - Internal set as primary storage, External is adoptable.
    Phone/Data - Needs testing! Rild & libril now built from source using custom libril based on CM13 hardware/ril-caf with a commit from LegacyHuawei.
    Camera

Not Working:

Video playback (hardware decoding)
    FM Radio

Comments/Known Issues:

Wifi:

When configuring wifi during the setup wizard, wifi connects to the access point but sometimes doesn't make an internet connection. Skip through the setup wizard, go to Settings -> Wifi, turn off wifi, turn it back on and it will connect successfully.

Mobile Data:

If mobile does not connect when enabled, turn on aeroplane mode, wait a few seconds then turn off aeroplane mode. When the phone reconnects to the network it should also successfully connect the mobile data. Now that the initial connection has been made, you should be able to disable and enable mobile data as required and it will connect.

Sources:

CyanogenMod - http://github.com/CyanogenMod
    Device Tree - https://github.com/CM13-Y300
    Kernel - https://github.com/SlimLP-Y300/chil360-kernel/tree/mm6.0

Credits:

CyanogenMod
    Dazzozo
    TeamHackLG
    Christopher83
    moddingg33k
    mrg666
    srfarias
    fonz93
    ... and many more contributors!

hey chil360!,i haven't a huawei y300 but i have a device that have the specs at except of lcd,wifi and others....the device is the galaxy core i8260 and for now this device is stuck to jelly bean because no one haven't tryed to build a newer version (that's not completly true because a cm11 exist but it is only for i8262 variant)...soo do you want to help me? im a noob but i can learn fast

Guest creeper19

the camera closes when you open (at least in my case, not if alguin happens) probe to put the camera on google and if it worked on the upgrade but from that actulaizacion 02/28 to 05/01 no works (last 05/08 I'm downloading to install)

sorry for my English, I do not speak English natively, I use google translator

thanks and best regards and I hope that bug / error is resolved in future updates

Guest anotherjib
On 09/05/2016 at 10:46 PM, creeper19 said:

the camera closes when you open (at least in my case, not if alguin happens) probe to put the camera on google and if it worked on the upgrade but from that actulaizacion 02/28 to 05/01 no works (last 05/08 I'm downloading to install)

sorry for my English, I do not speak English natively, I use google translator

thanks and best regards and I hope that bug / error is resolved in future updates

Just checked with the 08/05 build (did not check for a while), native camera works, no fc.

Btw dialer & contacts are still not functioning with me. Truedialer works.

Later had some reboots and a blackscreen, don't know what triggered them

Edited by anotherjib

Guest ondrasouk
On 2. 5. 2016 at 9:55 AM, herrdeh said:

@Ondrasouk wrote, that this ROM is working with SD cards >= 32GB only. Strange.

I could not make my 8 and 16 GB SD cards work - did anybody else have success with "small" cards?

I think, 8 and 16GB cards should be supported as well... 

oh, sorry for mistake. I think: other roms is working only with<=32GB and this ROM is maybe working also with bigger(all my micro sdcards(32,64,128GB)works-on other ROMs is not working my 64GB and 128GB)

Guest Mr Voland

Does xposed work with this rom?

Why there isn't busybox preinstalled, I couldn't enable swap until I installed busybox

Btw led doesn't go off when phone is unpluged