[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest boltspectrum

cm-13.0-20161023

Has many bugs and lags

------------------------------------

cm-13.0-20161016

This version works good i can install my favorite apps but still has some lags and sometimes blackscreen

------------------------------------------------------

today i try  swapon /dev/block/mmcblk1p2  and it worked good

------------------

Edited by boltspectrum

Guest anotherjib
17 hours ago, degradatoome said:

about Latest Slim6 Build (1.7)

Camera still not work

Do calls work? I had problems with 1.5, my voice could not be heard (I did hear callers)

Guest anotherjib
11 hours ago, boltspectrum said:

cm-13.0-20161023

Has many bugs and lags

------------------------------------

cm-13.0-20161016

This version works good i can install my favorite apps but still has some lags and sometimes blackscreen

------------------------------------------------------

today i try  swapon /dev/block/mmcblk1p2  and it worked good

------------------

Actually I could not flash it, gapps refused to install on top of 1023

Guest anotherjib
On 11/4/2016 at 2:49 AM, k3dAR7 said:

@chill360 thanks for your Slim6 1.9 build on mega :) for me working fine,  only camera not working, phone/sim i not use/not test...

Has anyone tried this with phone calls?

Guest boltspectrum

cm-13.0-20161106 i am not sure if i did some wrong but this version does not recognize IMEI

I returned 20161030 

Edited by boltspectrum
fix grammar

Guest anotherjib

Tried slim 1.9 - unfortunately my voice cannot be heard during calls (I hear others clearly).

Such a pity - it is such a great rom, quickest and smoothest I've ever seen!

06/11 works fine, but is definitely slower than slim6

Edited by anotherjib

Guest creeper19

i do not know if happens to someone else but when the device takes a few minutes at rest and you turn on the screen is left as in lollipop and the camera that comes by default appears a message saying: can not establish connection whith the camera.

sorry for my english

Edited by creeper19

Guest anotherjib

Seems to be a problem with 13/11 - starts well but after a couple of reboots gets stuck with preparing google play services.

Maybe gapps problem, don't know (using 11/11 pico gapps)

Guest boltspectrum

cm-13.0-20161113

24 hours:

works very good, dilarer work fine,  i use open camara, whatsapp,facebook ite,  duolingo and memrise works good

instagram works good some lags but the app now have more size in ram

snapchat has many lags but seems app problem because it use many resources

WIFI is still unustable but in this version seem that reconection is better, 

sorry my english

Edited by boltspectrum

Guest anotherjib
3 hours ago, boltspectrum said:

cm-13.0-20161113

24 hours:

works very good, dilarer work fine,  i use open camara, whatsapp,facebook ite,  duolingo and memrise works good

snapchat has many lags but seems app problem because it use many resources

WIFI is still unustable but in this version seem that reconection is better, 

sorry my english

Which gapps (if any) are you using?

Guest anotherjib
8 hours ago, boltspectrum said:

these

open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20161111

Seems to be Y300 specific problem then - I could not manage this combination to work, it started well but after a while dex2oat looped on google play services

Guest boltspectrum

cm-13.0-20161120open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20161120 : I cannot pass "comprobation" screen after wifi

-------------------------------------

testing cm-13.0-20161120open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20161111

i think that is very stable 

24 hours:

i use open camara with  some bugs "photo failure" but reboot the phone and then it works good

Dilarer work fine, , whatsapp,facebook ite,  duolingo and memrise works good

snapchat has many lags but less than previuos version 

Edited by boltspectrum

Guest anotherjib

Slim6 1.12 still cannot manage calls with me - I cannot be heard :(

cm20/11 had problems with opengapps 22/11 similar to what was before: after one of the reboots it bootlooped around dex2oating something related to google play services.

It now works with opengapps 23/11; it might also be some problem with the xposed framework: currently I flashed it but did not install xposed installer...

4 hours ago, anotherjib said:

Slim6 1.12 still cannot manage calls with me - I cannot be heard :(

cm20/11 had problems with opengapps 22/11 similar to what was before: after one of the reboots it bootlooped around dex2oating something related to google play services.

It now works with opengapps 23/11; it might also be some problem with the xposed framework: currently I flashed it but did not install xposed installer...

how about to flash RIL files from CM13, if calls are ok in CM13?

Guest anotherjib
12 hours ago, adeii said:

how about to flash RIL files from CM13, if calls are ok in CM13?

If you can tell in more detail I am eager to try. Sorry I'm a complete noob with that. So I flash the rom and gapps, then I flash something else after that? Or what?

Guest anotherjib
On 11/25/2016 at 7:15 PM, anotherjib said:

Yes it seems it was the xposed problem - a thread on xda says version 86 had bootloops with the google november security update. I've now flashed 87, works without problems so far

Guest boltspectrum

testing cm-13.0-20161127 open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20161125 (to me does not work google login on start; i skip and then login in play store)

it is imposible to use the camera, i tried Open camera (latest version and old verion 1.27)  does not work, other camera app neihter  

other apps(facebook lite, snapchat, memrise, etc) works good

---------------------------

How cm-13.0-20161120 has a similar error but not as serious as cm-13.0-20161127

i finally decided to return a cm-13.0-20161016 the camera works better than most recent versions

Edited by boltspectrum

Guest anotherjib
On 11/28/2016 at 10:27 PM, boltspectrum said:

testing cm-13.0-20161127 open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20161125 (to me does not work google login on start; i skip and then login in play store)

it is imposible to use the camera, i tried Open camera (latest version and old verion 1.27)  does not work, other camera app neihter

On my Y300 this combination works fine (with xposed 87). Camera never worked with any of the builds I tried (including slim6)

14 hours ago, anotherjib said:

On my Y300 this combination works fine (with xposed 87). Camera never worked with any of the builds I tried (including slim6)

have you try use low res. to 2MPx (or 1.9MPx), it should works. Front camera should works also.

OR try this kernel for Slim6 1.12 with bigger VM heap values, it will lagg a lot, but camera should work at 5MPx https://www.dropbox.com/s/42uslyid6dfkmgy/Slim6-Y300-kernel-fix.zip?dl=1

On subota, 26. novembar 2016. at 8:42 AM, anotherjib said:

If you can tell in more detail I am eager to try. Sorry I'm a complete noob with that. So I flash the rom and gapps, then I flash something else after that? Or what?

overwrite Slim6's files with CM13's: system/bin/netmgrd ;  system/bin/radiooptions ;   system/bin/rild

system/lib/libreference-ril.so ;     system/lib/libril.so