[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest Nemesix2

@Mr Voland Apps like busybox are not preinstalled since not everyone wants them preinstalled. Probably just as F-AOSP 5.1, where the developer integrated gapps but realised people didn't want them integrated so he removed them.

The LED problem happens to me too. But it only remains on as long as the screen is off after charging. If I wake the phone up the LED turns off for me.

Guest Nemesix2

@sarvz0001 What camera issue? Please be more specific.

By the way, @chil360 I dunno if you know about this bug, but when I turn off the flashlight after using it from the status bar, the camera app ogives the error "Camera can't be accesed" (roughly translated from spanish) and then closes. Is there any workaround for this? I've also seen it happen on every 5.0+ ROM.

Guest anotherjib
13 hours ago, Mr Voland said:

Does xposed work with this rom?

Why there isn't busybox preinstalled, I couldn't enable swap until I installed busybox

Btw led doesn't go off when phone is unpluged

During several builds I am flashing xposed framework together with rom and gapps (I am using it for BootManager). I believe busybox is there, also Apps2SD works without any prerequisites.

Led does go off with me.

Guest Mr Voland

Camera didn't work with built in app, not even with open camera or snap camera, rebooted phone several times and always the same, also tried reducing resolution, and nothing didn't work.

Rom is too laggy to use in any way, but that is normal because our phone is built for JB, maybe KK would work fine but maybe.

Anyway thanks for rom, nice work!

I think that someone should build JB or KK rom because every I could find for y300 has some anoying bug, i know that KK and JB are old but our device could only work good on that versions..

Guest sarvz0001
On 4/21/2016 at 11:39 AM, Goose25 said:

So, I was having troubles getting past the WiFi screen, where-by I had no data sim installed, and the Wifi would not connect to the internet. for anyone who wants a simple work-around:

At the select language screen, tap each of the 4 corners in a clock-wise direction from the top left. so imagine the following is your phone screen, just tap the screen in the order of the numbers. Good luck.

*1*                                                  *2*

|                                                       |

|                  language                       |

|                   English                         |

|                        (->)                          |

|                 emergency                     |

*4*                                                  *3*

still i don't really know  how it works

Edited by sarvz0001

Guest sarvz0001
On 11/20/2015 at 11:09 PM, chil360 said:

You need to install opengapps at the same time as the rom or it crashes as you have found.

Reboot to recovery and do a factory reset then install opengapps and reboot.

even after installing it at the same time. while using it for few minutes it restart by itself and never boot corectly

Guest dexterplanck

opengapps pico can not installable to Ascend G330, because error says insufficient space ...

2016-05-15 build , more stable , wifi and mobile network works good..

but for G330 ; only and most important problem is ;

1.) micro sd can not usable as Internal Storage. System can format it, but it shown as corrupted..

Thank you for your great works

Guest D3mon3
58 minutes ago, dexterplanck said:

opengapps pico can not installable to Ascend G330, because error says insufficient space ...

2016-05-15 build , more stable , wifi and mobile network works good..

but for G330 ; only and most important problem is ;

1.) micro sd can not usable as Internal Storage. System can format it, but it shown as corrupted..

Thank you for your great works

Wipe: data , cache , system and internal storage. And try again :) 4GB It's enough

What give new version from 15/05 ??? Better or worse ???

Edited by D3mon3

Guest dexterplanck
6 hours ago, D3mon3 said:

Wipe: data , cache , system and internal storage. And try again :) 4GB It's enough

i did wipe all, data, cache, dalvilk, system, internal, cust, and all , except microsd.

and did first, clean install CM13 rom, and before first reboot, installed opengapps pico. Result is same, insufficient memory ... :)

About 15/05 update ;

No changes in sight, changes only CM13 sources based, as far as i know.

camera FC still continue,

If you format microsd as internal storage, it shown damaged, cant use as internal storage (cant ext format, or cant mount i dont know ?), it works only as standart fat32 external.

black screen continues, but i flashed "FiX Black Screen CM13 J-M.zip" and, tested now,

Edited by dexterplanck

Guest D3mon3
4 hours ago, dexterplanck said:

did wipe all, data, cache, dalvilk, system, internal, cust, and all , except microsd.

and did first, clean install CM13 rom, and before first reboot, installed opengapps pico. Result is same, insufficient memory ... :)

I think you did that wrong. I do this like that: 

and all working with gapps.

4 hours ago, dexterplanck said:

black screen continues, but i flashed "FiX Black Screen CM13 J-M.zip" and, tested now,

from that site? https://vk.com/doc53481993_437424153?hash=be944d6b239f7fdcaa&dl=5da5049ecb57ab10ea

Please write working or not?

Edited by D3mon3

Guest anotherjib
12 hours ago, D3mon3 said:

For me it is better as (so far) there are no reboots on incoming calls anymore (had occasionally with the previous build).

Guest dexterplanck
13 hours ago, D3mon3 said:

I think you did that wrong. I do this like that: 

and all working with gapps.

from that site? https://vk.com/doc53481993_437424153?hash=be944d6b239f7fdcaa&dl=5da5049ecb57ab10ea

Please write working or not?

Hello ,

yes, same file,

Fix file works good, since yesterday, no blackscreen, no lag, no restart, but without gapps..

Camera works good sometimes, but usually FC occured.... i installed 3rd party camera app. , works great...

Edited by dexterplanck

Guest anotherjib
On 18/05/2016 at 0:24 PM, dexterplanck said:

Camera works good sometimes, but usually FC occured.... i installed 3rd party camera app. , works great...

Which one do you use? I tried opencamera, it also is FCing occasionally

Guest dexterplanck
On 19.05.2016 at 0:00 PM, anotherjib said:

Which one do you use? I tried opencamera, it also is FCing occasionally

@anotherjib , it is Camera Zoom FX ,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=slide.camZoomFree

but, sometimes camera zoom after shots picture and then says , "i can not access Android Camera" , can not save file.

I realized this problem is related application permissions. Try this ;

1.) Go to Aplications \ Android Camera app \ Permissions

2.) Disable all permission manually, storage, camera, contacts, location, mic

3.) Enable all permissions again, storage, camera, contacts, location, mic.

4.) Camera Zoom FX works fine,

5.) Now System Camera app can works for one time (if start it one time, it blocks permission itself. And can not work second time. And also now dont work other camera apps.

6.) If you make process again, from Number 1 to 3, camera apps works again.

Another bad news, blackscreen continues after flashing FiX_Black_Screen_CM13_J-M.zip.. It doesnt work.

Thanks..

Edited by dexterplanck

Guest dexterplanck
On 18.05.2016 at 11:31 AM, D3mon3 said:

@dexterplanck nice :) no blackscreen is a very good messange :) If you see FC try change resolution of photos to 3MP 16x9 ;) at my g510 that works nice :) 

@D3mon3 , i have bad news, blackscreen continues, after flashing FiX_Black_Screen_CM13_J-M.zip

Guest Tyzzics

Important - Must Read

▓▓ im not good in english :l sorry ▓▓

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24533103863139560

Please put this link in the Gapps download because i download your current sujested Gapps and i got the error in Android KeyBoard (AOSD) and with these Gapps i dont get the error and all works fine :D

Do it so other people can avoid this problem

i dont know if someone got this error but i tried to delete the file libjni_latinimegoogle.so has you sayd but the error stayd, so many people can be getting this and not using CM 13 because of that

Please reply

Im new here :D

Tkx :D

Guest anotherjib
14 hours ago, Tyzzics said:

Important - Must Read

▓▓ im not good in english :l sorry ▓▓

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24533103863139560

Please put this link in the Gapps download because i download your current sujested Gapps and i got the error in Android KeyBoard (AOSD) and with these Gapps i dont get the error and all works fine :D

Do it so other people can avoid this problem

i dont know if someone got this error but i tried to delete the file libjni_latinimegoogle.so has you sayd but the error stayd, so many people can be getting this and not using CM 13 because of that

Please reply

Im new here :D

Tkx :D

If you lookup the topic some pages ago, A-gapps was mentioned. Unfortunately with it my Y300 becomes extremely laggy and reboots spontaneously.

Guest dexterplanck
13 hours ago, anotherjib said:

If you lookup the topic some pages ago, A-gapps was mentioned. Unfortunately with it my Y300 becomes extremely laggy and reboots spontaneously.

someone tried 22/05 version?

Any changes blackscreen problem ?

thanks

Guest dexterplanck
On 29.11.2015 at 3:12 AM, chil360 said:

I have just uploaded a new build including a version for G330 (U8825).

I don't own a G330 so this rom is completely untested. It is also bigger than previous roms so it may not even install due to limited size of the system partition on this device. If there's anyone willing to test it, please let me know how you get on.

The roms built today have been built in file mode (rather than block based mode) so the rom zip files can easily be customized e.g. to remove some apps for testing on G330 if it doesn't install.

@chil360 i installed and tested all 3 roms with my G330, (in basketbuild, CM13, Slimkat, SlimLP)

Big problems is in SlimLP and CM13

Blackscreens, camera problem and also microsd adoptabling problem shown.

anOther problem is cant instaalable opengapps pico. It says insufficient memory... But i dont want install it already.. but tested.

I am ready for testing any new patchs, roms, fixes..

thank you for your extraordinary works, and bringin M into unexpected device

Guest anotherjib
14 hours ago, dexterplanck said:

someone tried 22/05 version?

Any changes blackscreen problem ?

thanks

With me it is smoother than the previous version which was laggier than the still previous one. No reboots so far. Contacts still crash, still using truedialer.

No blackscreens so far - in fact with all builds of this rom together I had a blackscreen maybe 2-3 times.