[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest anotherjib
7 hours ago, lou2k said:

No chance, had to create a new account with other nick :D

Tested 2.8.6 is buggy. But whats exactly the problem with 2.8.5? If i go to Reboot -> System, it reboots to system. 

But boot into recovery will not work on 2.84/2.8.5./2.8.6. it always boots to system

Yes I confirm all of this now. Don't remember why I decided 2.8.5 was as bad as 2.8.6, maybe something went wrong once with it.

Thanks for pointing it out, I'll now switch to 2.8.5 :D

Guest anotherjib

Unfortunately the exact same thing with 21/08 - a reboot when answering a call; start talking, then voice of the caller switched to external speaker, then reboot.

Guest anotherjib

21/08 - same as before, all of a sudden I cannot invoke app switcher anymore, home button just does not react to long press; and moreover I cannot access developer options, it says developer options are not available for this user

I guess I'll just wait for the next build :(

Guest yefrisonagresott
On 28/8/2016 at 6:08 PM, chil360 said:

Basketbuild is currently down so I have uploaded today's build to Mega here: https://mega.nz#F!yFNFCTrK!tS8_Az5zhsAXz4jeamngJg!TclFESjT

Also, with Basketbuild being down, you won't get an OTA notification to update to today's build. Once Basketbuild returns, I will upload the roms there too.

What's new in this build

Guest anotherjib

With 04/09 a problem reoccurred that I had with one of previous builds (don't remember which, it was about a month ago) -

cannot access my google account contacts, they are not accessible to the builtin contacts application, neither are listed under sync data

I've tried to fix permissions through twrp and got several notifications "Error parsing XML file"

Does anybody know how to deal with this?

Edited by anotherjib
added build info

Guest anotherjib
8 hours ago, andersonlugo said:

18092016 compilation is very stable, I have no reboots. gappspico install. thanks guys.

Confirmed, stable here, no overheating, battery life also very good.

Drawbacks same as before - dialer, camera FCs. Also, laggier than 11/09.

Guest jessefrom
On 18/11/2015 at 7:31 PM, chil360 said:

Note: To fix AOSP keyboard with opengapps pico remove the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so

Hi,

... from where ?

I'm totally reinstall my Y300-0100. So I removed libjni_latinime.so because I didn't find this one in the cm-13.0-20160911-UNOFFICIAL-u8833.zip.

AOSP keybord still doesn't work.

Can anybody give the reason why ?

Thanks.

Jessefrom

Guest boltspectrum
On 5/8/2016 at 4:38 AM, adeii said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0oubnxcplssfab7/cm13-fix-keyboard.zip?dl=1 <-- ReFlash this zip that delete libjni_latinimegoogle.so

7 hours ago, jessefrom said:

Hi,

... from where ?

I'm totally reinstall my Y300-0100. So I removed libjni_latinime.so because I didn't find this one in the cm-13.0-20160911-UNOFFICIAL-u8833.zip.

AOSP keybord still doesn't work.

Can anybody give the reason why ?

Thanks.

Jessefrom

use the zip of the other post quoted , for the solve the issue

7 hours ago, anotherjib said:

25/09 - very quick and stable, practically no lag, battery life excellent.

Dialer not working, still have to use truedialer.

Camera worked once, now FCing.

IMHO, file /default.prop in root, not in /system, defined VM heap value xmx and xms less then values in kitkat and lollipop. (96mb instead 128mb, and 48mb instead 64mb) So apps reserve less ram/swap memory for itself, so they are more unstable, but more free RAM and ROM is smoother. That's needed compromise for 512mb phone :(

Guest Nemesix2

Hi everyone, I'm here to tell you I will not be able to test any new ROMs for this phone and/or give any feedback, because I got myself a new phone.

However this seems like it's taking gigantic steps!